A ruin hope

"Okay, so we will make plan like this; There will have two groups. One group will act like tourists and walk around. They will look around and when you find any suspicious inform me or any teachers. The second group will stay here. You will go out only if there any orders for teachers." explains Lucan. Right now there in the hotel room and three teachers expect chairman.

"Um, Lucan sensei where is chairman ?" ask Isogai.

"He-um- have a few business to finish" answer Lucan."The first group is Shiota, Akabane, Isogai, Maehara, Chiba, Terasaka, Kimura, Hazama, Kanzaki , Kataoka, Okano, Hayami."

"Everyone clear?" ask Karasuma.

"Yes!"

"Let's start then"

meanwhile

The room was silent. Dark without any light. Blood dripping to the floor.

" Oh dear, this is amusing" a familiar voice. Dark and manipulate. He looking down meeting with another amethyst eyes. Manipulate meeting with cold eyes.

"Chairman" the person in the floor is no others than Asano Gakushuu.

"Back with formality, Asano chan"

"...."

"...."

"What make you come here?" she ask ,be ragarded with raise eyebrow. Gakuho kneeling beside Gakushuu opening the cuff.

"klik" Gakushuu wake up from the floor. She straightened her body.

"Asano-chan" call Gakuho giving her a grey shining pistol. Gakushuu look at her father curiously. He expression is full of seriousness.

"We should get going, E class is waiting"

"Wait, did you said e class?" Gakushuu ask half whispers.

"...."

"....."

"D*mn"

"..and here I thought you never cursed" Gakushuu mumble. "This is absolutely dangerous. Our opponent isn't normal person . Aunt Iris and Hishino's person both are from mafia group"

meanwhile

The sound of foot step can be hear through the corridor.

"Hehehe"

'That laugh is scary.'

"So you are the classmates of Asano Gakushuu. It is wonderful how Gakuho san letting you help him" The voice is from a man tall around 182cm. He have a dark blue hair with dark brown eyes. He wearing a black slack with blue cloth.

"Who are you?"

"Me? My name is Brian. Remember it because it will be me that will 'end' you all. So who want to fight me" he said. Karasuma step front.

"This is dangerous" Lucan stop Karasuma "This is my family problem I'll settle it." Lucan said.
He step in front.

"Mitsuho" Brian call.

'Doesn't he name is Lucan'= The thought of students.

" If you want to kill them over my body first. Lucan in positioned of fighting same as Brian.

"Okay then, I will kill you" instead of fighting Brian take out a pistol from he pocket. He shoot Lucan. But  Lucan jump to left of he side making it hit a vase beside Kanzaki. She jump away from the broken vase.

"Tch, coward"

Lucan run to Brian. He give a punch toward that man making Brian step back till he back meet with the wall.

Brian wake up.

"You not to bad" He position heself to a fight.

meanwhile

"knock,knock" the sound of the door be knock can be hear. Sugino walk toward the door. He open it.

"What ?" there is around ten people in front the door. A person that knock the door now aim a gun at Sugino head.

"Follow us, or you all will dead," Another nine guard enter the room. Each one of them have a gun. Korosensei already sweat. Irina shock.

skip time

"In" the voice is harsh. The students and both teacher be push inside.

"Isogai? Guys" they all shock. There is Lucan, Karasuma and they group laying at the cold floor. Unconscious. There is some students that already wake up but still they're unwell.

"Why you put us here?!!" ask Yoshida angerly. The man give them a cocky smirk.

"You should get out from 'Asano's business'" The man said before closed the door. Yoshida hit that door.

"Tch, if Asano don't come here of course this won't happened," comment Terasaka. He received a few agreedment from the students. But some of them us keep quiet. Like Nagisa.

"She is half of us now. Doesn't friends help each others" saud Kayano. She and Isogai are students that see close to Asano.
(Remember?)

"She is the one that made Isogai almost lost he work." Terasaka replied.

"If he really want to made Isogai lost he work he should just take Isogai to the teachers" Now they been split to three group. The ones that blame Gakushuu. The one that protect her (kayano) and the ones that keep silent.

"Now, now students please don't fight." said Korosensei ,he wearing a blue big cloth with grey big jeans and wig. "I know you all have bad memory with Asano but she is our classmate know. You must get along with her,"

Everyone quiet.

"'cough' 'cough' . I kow you guys have a bad relationship with her but please I beg you save that unlucky soul." interuped Lucan.

"What did you mean, sensei?" ask Isogai.

"I know her from she kid. There a lot thing that she through. You just see a little bit. Her father treatment toward her is nothing"

The room is silent.

There sound of punch be hear. They all look toward the sound. Korosensei punch the wall. The way he punch it totally petty.

Korosensei weakness
#4 he punch is weak

'He must desperate that he don't know about he student '  they all think.

meanwhile

"What you want to talk about Iris ?"

"Oh, not much Mrs. Asano"

.....

a/n:

Well , here is new chapter. I so glad I manage to publish this chapter (maybe we'll focus on some lil' problem, like madam Asano find out about Gakushuu problem)

Oh, remember when Korosensei send he students home by their area house. Actually I want to made them be send by the 5 teachers but it will take time so I decided to put Korosensei. You guys might wonder why he send them by area;

1. If he send 27 students in a time he might can't go through the glass door.

2. People might notice it. A big object fly through sky with teenagers around it.

Okay hope it clear. :3 ( p/s; I fell that this is starting to be more crap than before)

This might be late and to early(?) but:

Happy Birthday!

1. me. 8/12/04 (14 years old)

2. For this anime and any people out there that birthday in Disember.

3. I will go to hostel at 31/12 so happy birthday for  strawberry: Asano Gakushuu