The Watcher

Gakushuu laid on her bed. Recalling the memory about what just happened.

"I don't even follow you guys enter this basement"

'Huh, that smart'. She need to agreed. Akabane decision to not follow that quite of good strategy.

She glance to the clock.

'9:00 p.m'

She need to apologise to them for trouble she made them in.

'ting'

She take her phone and open it.

isogai have invited you to 3E chatroom

Asano:
What is this for?
and how you got my number

kayano:
chairman...

Gakushuu turn pale. 'What?'

Asano:
I not sign up for this

Isogai:
Wait, don't leave

Asano:
Give me reasons for stay

Isogai:
We classmates. It won't be bad for chatting.

Isogai:
It easy for us to talk and discuss thing

Isogai:
...and we got your father permission.

Asano:
....

Asano:
Okay I'll stay

Isogai:
Thanks

Gakushuu put her phone aside. She then yawn. She should sleep. Tommorow she need to go to school.

Meanwhile

William having a conversation with his worker. While watching the culprit he caught toninght be interrogate.

"Who behind this, King?" ask a male interrogator.

The male look furious. The plan he make have fail. They won't beleive his story. A story he said to broke Matsuno. Unlucky, they not believe him.

" I already said I took revenge for Iris!" he tone turn harsh.

"Really, how you can't got a that weapon then?" The male interrogator ask. Psychology play won't be bad right?

The male look ready to broke. "I just do what my work!!" There, he broke. Messy breathing. Red face.

"Who behind this?" The interrogator ask with cold tone.

"I-I don't know" the interrogator raise eyebrow. "I really don't know." The man look ready to cry.

"I just do what I been order. He said he c-can help Iris. So that why I do what he order to destroy Asanos' family."

" Knowing  that she is dead after Matsuno left her made me mad. That why I continue with the plan 'bout more extreme I plan to blow up the  city. I -I don't care anymore, just kill me. There nothing left for me." the male crying he heart out.

The interrogator look at William who nod. The man deserve what he had done.

"Bring him to he cell" William order.

"Yes sir!" Guards guide King to  prison.

'Something fishy happening" he think before walk away.

Meanwhile
A shadow wondering around the dark room. Before 'it' stop in front a sleeping girl. Her strawberry hair cover a bit of he eyes.

The shadow just watch the sleepy girl. That thing come a bit closer trying to touch the girl hair.

The shadow suddenly come to he sense. He watch the girl for a minute. Before walk to the window.

He then jump out landing on the grass carefully. Then, run away. He then enter a black car that wait a bit far from the mansion.

He make a call. A deep voice can be hear similar to the voice that call Gakushuu at the cafe.

"How he condition?" the male ask.

"Good condition. But the experiment might turn her to a girl." the male said.

"Okay, it didn't work, huh?"

The male curious. "Sir, what the objective of the experiment anyway?"

"Curious again?" but the voice don't answer he question.

"Just wonder, sir"

"The objective, huh? I just want to destroy Asanos' family that all."

Ruthless. That what the male think. A perfect word for mafia or in Japanese, yakuza.

"Goodnight sir" the male said. He can't hear anymore of the man voice. He then feel a dark aura surround him. He suddenly feel  vulnerable, weak, helpless.

Dang!

A gun shot. But it not to loud noise maybe the person put silencer.

The male feel the pain a moment later. He fall out from the open car door. A pool of blood start to form on the ground. He eyes start to close but he can see the killer.

One word. "S-sir" everything turn dark. It's the end.

The killer look down on the dead body. "Thank for your help but I don't need it anymore, Matsuno" he walk away.

Next morning
"Argggghhhh!!!" the sound of a woman scream wake up the neighborhood.

A male is wacthing the dramas happen in front he.

"Ah, don't be happy this end Gakuho, it just begin and for the End class and your daughter I got another plan"