A day out with friends

"You know there is a new open funfair this week do you want to join?" ask Isogai to Gakushu.

"I..."

"Tch, someone like you go to funfair are totally something unbelievble." Terasaka said. He never like that Gakushu .

" Terasaka, shut up" Kayano said.

"What it not like I wrong .Our beloved student coucil is a high class people. Not like he will go to a pity funfair."

" Eh, Terasaka-kun everyone have their own decision you know. Like how you manage to get the top 50 in the last exam from the last number remember." Akabane said.

" Tch, whatever" he said before go.

"......."

"Sorry Asano he never be like this. I guess he don't feel easy with you." Kayano said.

"It okay" Gakushu replied.
" I think I should thank and sorry to you to Akabane,"

"Eh,-"

"I just thinking of punch your face because Lucan sensei."

"Auchh... you hurt me " a new voice come.

"I thought you should working " Gakushu said .

" I already finish my work . So I heard you guys want to go to funfair. If I not mistaken the funfair should be in this Friday night."

"Are you join us sensei?"

"Sure, I need to make sure Gakushu safe and maybe made new friends" Lucan said . He than look at Gakushu and pull those cheek.

"Gakushu san I'll made sure you made new friends." He said it with a smirk.

"A-ow" Gakushu now dying of embressment and pain.

"Pl-please le- let's go ,Lucan sensei" Gakushu said breathless.

"Ah. Gomen " Lucan said before let go of Gakushu cheek.

"So, you will go Asano?"

"Yeah, beside I don't have anything to be done"

There are smiling happyly .

skip time to the fun fair....

The light shine bright. Colourful.

"Asano chan , let's go play that " said Kayano happily while pointing at a roller coaster.

'Damn' Gakushu mentaly curse . On many thing why that.

"I -I don't know, last time I ride a roller coaster I had headache, " Gakushu said. She then felt a pair of hand push her forward.

" Everyone will have headache sometime they ride roller coaster, Asano chan. Just go " A familiar voice. Gakushu turn to that  voice be meet by-.

"Father, what you doing here." ask Gakushu shock.

" Mitsuho san said you'll come here. So I decide to come  'cheer' at you," Gakoho said . Note the sarcasm. A tick mark appear on her  forehead.

'You' Gakushu sigh. " I think I go for that ride. " Gakushu mumble.

"Yeah!" Kayano cheer  and took Gakushu  hand ." Let go".

"Have fun, "

The ride fast and faster by every moment.

'I think I will  threw up.' After the ride finish , Gakushu go out of it.

'Everything hurt' she mentaly complain.

"So how the ride , Asa-chan ?" there a chuckle. She know that voice.

"Akabane, " Irirate. "When you here?"

" Just now and you still don't answer my question ."

What question. Gakushu seem clueless. Maybe from the ride impact. Seeing Gakushu reaction make Akabane sweatdrop.

"Oh, the ride. It okay, " Gakushu replied. She then walk away to the Kayano . She just close to Kayano and Isogai(a bit) . But she sure for live almost the e class member hate her.

Like a time mother tell her an advise. When you in new place never believe what  people talk, you just innocent. People will use you. You are harmless so keep a distance with others.

Meanwhile

" She situation made me worried, what your plan Asano sensei,"

"I don't have any idea Lucan. She keep a distance from everyone " Gakuhou said " Especially after that 'accident' " he muttered the last sentence in Itali. Well, Lucan Italian.

Lucan face frown he know the 'accident'  remember it he was there . Seeing the depress five year old Gakushu regret her live. Frustation. Depression. Lonely. Regret. Useless. It hurt really. Seeing the lilte Gakushu loss herself. Not everyone chilhood is good especially when you an Asano or related to the family. It was hell time. A hard train. He know it. He even have a worse childhood just because he related to the family and be the only Asano's generation was hell. Gakushu is the generation with Asano name .

Like Lucan, he related to asano because her mother is an asano. But it already worse. Be an Asano it never easy.

"I think it the Group that made it,"

"It hard to said. They don't disturbed us for few years."

"Asano san ,Lucan sensei. Asano chan dissapear!"

'Nani'

...

" Already wake up sweetheart."

'Traitor.' Gakushu look to the woman infront her. A killer eyes meeting the pysho one.

"This will be fun don't you think my dear." A sweet killed voice.
" You don't change much still the weak you are." She talk to Gakushu although she know  Gakushu will black out after this.

'This will be fantastic.'

End of the chapter.

Sorry for the cliffhangerand tell me if there mistakes see you in another 3 weeks (maybe). Hope you have nice day. :3