Revenge of a traitor

Gakushu black out.

" Hmmm ? Let see how long 'they' will found out where Gakushu is." She go out from the room with a devilish laugh.

meanwhile.

"The number you have dial ..." Lucan close he phone. There no use. Gakushu phone is dead / off.

" So, Lucan sensei did it work ?" ask Isogai. He totally worried for Gakushuu.  Well, he the one that ask Gakushuu to join this. Of course, he worried.

He been more worried after saw Lucan worried face .

Isogai p.o.v

If I don't ask she to join of course this will not happened. Damn, why I made decision to come here. Oh ,Asano-chan please be save.

A hand be placed at my shoulder. I look up be meeting by Asano sensei. He had sad expression.

"Don't fault yourself " He said. He then show me a picture . It is a location, located at a hotel. King's Hotel.

Wait ! It is , I look up to him for answer.

" Yes, it the location of Asano-chan.  We will go to find her after midnight."

" But why midnight?" ask Okuda.

" This thing is secret. I don't want any of your parents now this. Another thing, if you can come it okay, I understand. You guys better go home it already late and be careful," He said before leaving us. I look to other E class.

" Better go home now we discuss it from chat, okay?"

"Yes!"

after they go home

Isogai :
Is everyone on here?

Kayano :
Here

Okano:
Yes.

Maehara:
Online

....and everyone here.

Isogai:
Okay, about what principle
said I won't force you to join.
If you want to join I wait you all at chairman house.

Nagisa:
Of course we go
Isogai . Asano is our
classmates.

Kayano :
Yeah, and you starting to sound like Asano-chan.

Isogai:
Eh?

Maehare :
Yeah, you texting sound like
Asano-chan.

Isogai:
I don't realised it.
Ha ha sorry.

Akabane :
Maybe because you hang
out with he a lot, ha ha.

Isogai:
We should stop here.

Everyone: Okay.

Meanwhile

" Where my child , Iris ?" ask Gakuho impatietly trought the phone.

" Ha ha ha, why so fast Gakuho? Don't thought you worried about your son or should I said, daughter." The sweet voice.

" You bitch. If you ever dare hurt my son I will freaking made you suffer."

"Ha ha, Like how your lovely student suffer ."

" You-

"I will take my revenge Gakuho" right now Iris change from the sweet tone to serious tone.

The call end.

Gakushuu please stay strong.

At the same time

Gakushu  p.o.v

Everything black. Where am I ? Father? Mom? Everyone? I look around but everything was dark.

Then my eyes start to open. Everything was blur. Well, I just wake up from black out.

When everything come clear . I saw around  me. Well, I think I'm not far from town as I can hear the trafic out side.

I tried to remember everything clearly. Then my mind click to that lady.

Third P.o.v

" Aunt.Iris" Gakushuu said . Her voice full of venom. A glint of anger, hate mix.

"You traitor" Gakushu said. She try to open up the tied.

" Well you already wake up Gakushuu-chan. " said a lovely voice.

"Aunt Iris " Her look at the woman. Up to down. She change a lot.

"Why you do this ?"

"Why? It because of your father!!" she said ,her raise her voice. Anger.

Gakushu clench her teeth .  "What have he done to you ? "
Gakushu ask. Her try to hide her frustation.

" That because he have kill my daughter."

"That is misuderstanding. Your daughter died because of-"

Pangg!!

There blood drop for Gakushu lip. Gakushu gritted her teeth hard. That it look like would break.

"Don't ever you said anything, you prick!" Iris kicked her . Making Gakushu fall. Her kicked Gakushu as much as she can. As much as her anger. But this not enough, nothing can made her daugther alive.

She stop kicking Gakushuu.

" Rest well, Gakushuu," He slam that door like it would break.

Gakushu choke blood. Maybe from how many Iris kick her. She also have a few wounds at her body.

Midnight

The Asano's house still light with lamp. The the principil with E class teacher and E class.

"E-everyone here?" ask Isogai, shock.

"Yeah" said Nagisa.

"We will not let they harsh our classmate" said Kayano.

"Beside we don't want to left the fun thought!" said Maehara. Than be smack by Okano.

"We here to help Asano-chan, you know" said Hara.

"Yea, I know. I just want to light the situation." replied Maehara.

" Okay everyone we will split to a few groups."

" Okay!"

....

to be continue.

Autour's note
Well, this if for now. I made another book that have relationship with this book. It a book about Asano Gakushu lives. The book about what I said in last chapter (if I not mistaken) about the dark secret of Asano family.
Also, happy holidays to anyone in Malaysia (and other country that holidays from 22/11 till 31/12 ). Good bye. :)