The game end

"Here, this is the plan of the bombs be place." Matsuno show he phone. It are place of the bomb be place.

" How you get it?" ask Lucan suspiciously.

"Oh, I found it when I clean Nee-san room. Then I snap a picture of the blueprint." He said."It be usefull to us"

They all smile.

'Well, now they leave with the mission'

Skip time

They split it to a few group to turn off the bombs. 22 bombs, and now they meet infront of the basement because there is a problem.

The most powerfull bomb. It will explode 10 minute after the 22 bombs explosion. How they know? Maybe should saw the flashback.

flashback

"Everything done"

They all meet at the first floor. They actually manage to do it under 30 minutes.

"Kringg"

Matsuno take he phone from he pocket. He eyes when wide. He hand tremble.

"Ga-gakushu sa-sama" Matsuno call. The class look at him. He give a look that mean we-in-trouble.

Gakushuu nod.

Matsuno pick up the call. He opened the speaker. The class and teachers peek toward Matsuno.

Deep breathing. 'A male' Nagisa guess.

"Good night to the End class and especially Asano's people " the male said. Gakuho gritted he teeth.

"Congratulations for manage to turn off the bombs. But, there is another one that you don't found yet."The man chuckle.

" It the most powerful bomb. Imagine how many people will death" he said. Chuckling.

Some of the students grip their hand.

"If you want to try turn off the bomb come to the basement,
10 minutes plus 8 minutes you manage to turn off the bombs. We waiting."

"Wait, 'we'. How many people there, actually" Nagisa think. Nagisa turn to Asano.

The girl hair covered her left eyes and a bit of her face. There no even a smike on her face. The eyes look dark. Anger?

"See ya. thettt." the caller finish the call.

"Let's moving forward" Lucan said. " I know you can do this."

The class nod.

"Lucan sensei look mad" Nagisa thought.

End Flashback

Nagisa p.o.v

We enter the basement. There not to much light in here .
" Ah, so you did come?" a man call. I can't see he face.

"Kliikkk"

Then, the light be open. I need to closed my eyes because of the sudden light. Opening my eyes. I shock. The thing in front us is unbelievable.

"shiennnggg"

There a gas come out of the machine, or whatever it call. I look at the man he wearing a something on he face. Wait, aren't that gas mask.

That mean. Everyone fall. Even I fall to the cold floor. Before I closed my eyes. I can see some guard taking Asano. Don't.

Then, everything turn dark.

Gakushuu p.o.v

My eyes can't stop looking at that machine. What crazy idea they want to do again.