Detective Game

'Knock,knock!'

Gakushuu raise her head from her note book.

She walk to the door and open it.

"Hey, Asano-chan," ....Akabane is standing in front she with his usual smirk and mocking tone.

Gakushuu stared at him.

"...Yes, nice to see you, Akabane." She smile politely. "Please come in." There is glint of sharpness in her violet eyes.

"..."

Their classmates watch the two staring competition with sweatdrops.

'Is word war three will start?' They thought.

(A/n: Please no, we're having war with covid-19 now T-T)

"L-Let get in" Nagisa get between them.

"Yes, let go" Gakushuu said with blank space and show them in.

Skip Time

There many books around them. From science, fiction, business, motivation, and education.

"Woah, it's almost as big as our shcool library" Kayano said.

"Indeed"

"But I usually saw you at school library Asano-chan. Do you not use this library?" Kataoka asked.

Gakushuu's body tense up.

"No." She then realised that they won't understand. "I usually sat at school library because it's easier to do study group there." She said while looking around. "Let's begin our research."

Nagisa stares at her. 'There she is, becoming distances from us. It's like there a walk between us. How should we break the wall she created?' Nagisa stares at Gakushuu who is giving orders of what can they do.

"If I heard correctly, Hazama-san good with scary thing right? Maybe you could use it to lead us. Fuwa-san too is interested in detectives play, right? You could use your skills in this situation." Gakushuu said.

"Some of you have good eyes, you could be helpful in searching clues in books, if there any. We have many family pictures' book actually and few books that belong to my grandfather." She said looking at few of her classmates. Her eyes than land on Nagisa.

"Nagisa-san good at observation, right? I'm sure you could inspect this room together with few others" she smile at him.

Nagisa blinks her eyes. "Y-yes" he stare at her. 'On the other hand, she has start to understand the class ability while we know nothing much about her.'

'The question is, will she ever open up to us?'

Skip time

Nagisa is looking at a book shelf in a library.

He then notices Karma that is looking through some album books.

"Did you find anything, Karma-kun?"

Karma raises his head.

"Hmm, not yet"

Nagisa then walk to him.

"Say, we have no clues on where to start others than a picture that we don't know where is it. Do you think we could solve this?" Nagisa said. He has been thinking for a while. If they can't figure thing out, what will happen to Asano-chan?

Surely, this thing must be serious if she decide to seek our help, right?

Karma narrows his eyes.

"We could done this. We need to solve this." He staring at the album in front him.

'Karma-kun...'

"This really feel like in a detective movie!" Fuwa came to them.

"You look like in high spirit, Fuwa-san" Nagisa said, smiling.

"Of course, I have been dreaming to solve mystery case like in the anime!" She said.

"Yes, if I remember, Fuwa-san have good skills with these kind of thing"
Nagisa said.

"Usually, clues can be find if we can connect the dots. Sometimes, clues can be find at unexpected places such as behind picture frames and something important"

"That is interesting way"

"Yes, it is" Karma frown. Picture frame, huh?

"I want to get some water" Akabane said.

"Okay"

Skip time

Akabene walk down the stairs and then enter the living room.

A picture caught his interest.

A picture of and old man and old woman sat on a blue sofa with three young man behind them.

They're wearing red poppies pattern yukata.

He grab the picture frame and turn it around. He inspects it closely.

'It's sewn'

He then took out a pocket knife from his pocket. He then carefully open the sewn part.

He then found a silver key.

'It must be this'

He shoves the key inside his pocket. He then grab a strong glue that he may or may not stole from the library.

He then glued the picture back to the frame so it doesn't look like it's torn and place it back to the wall.

He need to talk to Gakushuu soon, alone.

...

A/n:

Is it only me or it's starting to get hot here. Jk.

Thanks to luna_uchiha, this chapter is done!

Soooo, I have to go back to school and I could not update fast. So my update may become once a month or once in two month, depends on how the situation is and if I would not need to have lockdown in hostel.... T-T

Happy Aidiladha!

Hope everyone stay safe from the pandemic. >-<