Delinquents and Savior

It's is nice weather today but totally not to Gakushuu. She is walking to school . At least her father not around to sneer at her.  She walk until her be stop by a gruop of boys around five person.

"Where you want to go in this Wednesday morning cutie" said one of a boy in the gruop.

"Obviously to school .Now get away " Gakushuu said coldly.

"You too brave eh? Guys how about we teach this girl ?" said the group leader. The group ready theirselves like want to pick fight.

"Fighting with a girl. You guys are totally coward" Gakushuu said boringly.

"Go to hell , b*tch"  the leader yell than attack her with a punch.  Unlucky to him Gakushuu broke he attack easily. Gakushuu punch he at he  stomach and kick he harder at he face . The group see her in horror like her is a monster.

"Go away ,now " Gakushuu said more like order. The group run away quickly.

Gakushuu sigh and continue walk to school.She totally will late.

"Oh, Asano chan " said a voice.

"Isogai kun, don't this already late? " Gakushuu ask  confuse.

"Ah, yeah . My mother have fever this morning so I need to send my little sibling to school."

"Oh"

"You don't mind we walk together? " ask Isogai.

"No"

They walk together. The walk was quiet.

"Ah, the cafe has open"Isogai said . Gakushuu look confused untill he realised Isogai talk about the cafe that he been working, Kunugi cafe is the cafe name.

"Did you want to go there, Isogai?" ask Gakushuu.

"I need to buy pudding to Kayano for apologies" He said.

"Oh, okay then"

They walk inside the cafe.There no much person and Gakushu look around untill he spot to a person.'Why he is looking here'.Gakushu have a bad feeling about that man. Then she and Isogai saw one of them have a green hair girl -

"Kayano-san" Isogai call.

"Isogai-kun . As-"before she finished talk Gakushuu closed her mouth.

'When did she came' both of them thougt.

"Kayano-san it's nice to meet you." Gakushuu said sending her kill aura. (still not bloodlust).
Gakushuu near her mouth at her left ear.

"Someone is stalking us right now please don't talk to loud" she said enough to her and Isogai to hear than back away from Kayano.

"So said-" Isogai stop and saw Gakushuu mouth something to him more like warning and some killing smile.

'Don't call my name'

"S-so said do you want something to buy."

"Sure" They go to the order table.

"Can I have caremel pudding please for two person and a hot chocalate . What did you want ?" Isogai said try to not call Gakushuu name.

"A slice of black forest cake then"
Gakushuu said . The waiter take what they order but instead of a slice of black forest cake it's three.Isogai and Kayano shock. Gakushuu try to pay for extra cake but the waiter refuse .

"I wait outside" Gakushuu said then glance to a table of the stalker. Gakushuu saw a man in black coat was reading newspaper.

'I think I saw the same man somewhere' Gakushuu thinking when he go outside.