memory of happiness

Gakushuu surprise with her father change. Although, he and he father not talking to much to each other especially in this year he know there is something wrong. "Sure" he replied determined "I'll made you shock with my ability" and with a smirk. He father just nod. 'That weird. ' Gakushuu muttered 'The world not gonna end right.'

Skip time

There sitting Gakuhou in he work room. He was getting exhausted by all this . The gap between he and he son (daughter) are getting worst.He don't talk too much to he son this year. He opened a drawer ,in it was a book. He opened the book. It's full of he family photos. How he miss the time. He look on a picture . It's was a picture of he son playing soccer when he 4 year old. How he son look happy that time . He shook he head . Nothing can change it even if the world end . He and he son relationship will always be like this. He also fee a bordguard to watch he son to made sure Gakushuu not committed suicide like Ikeda he old student.

He had a hard time to explain too he son classmate about he son.

"What do you mean Gakushuu will not come to the school for a while" ask one of A class students.

"It's is a family problem. Because I busy with work and Mrs.Asano was on her village so I send Gakushuu to my village . I can say it is important thing ." Gakuho take a breath."So the student coucil work will be pass to coucil member .I hope it clear to you" He said before walk away from the class.

end flashback

"knock,knock" There were knock on he office door. He hide the book and straighten he look.

"Come in" He said. Enter a young girl with strawberry hair that reach her shoulder.

"Why don't you were a dress? " ask Gakuhou sarcasticlly make tick mark appears on Gakushuu head.

"Why should I ?" her said.

"You know you friends might as well recognise you" he replied bluntly.

"I don't have dress you know" Gakushuu . What the principil expert her a boy before.

"I know I know. Take this" he put a bag on he table. Gakushuu take the bag an look inside it . There were dress , legging , blouse and many girl cloth. Her blush to see many item inside it is totally cute . Oh, do I mention many girl clothing .Yes it is.

"Where did you get all this?" she ask . Gakushu tottaly died inside"

" I ask Miss Jelavic to buy it though don't worried I don't look inside it . "

'Why did you do this all for me? Why you show this side when you and I don't talk to much? Father how I miss the time when we spend time together . See the change of your behavior when I seven year old made me sad.'

"Okay"

"One more thing Asano-chan. Mother will not come home because her will stay on her village to take care of her sick parents ."

"Okay , is there anything else ?" Gakushuu ask.

"No, you may go now"Gakushuu nod and walk out shutting the door nicely.

'Thank you too show me you caring side of a father again' Gakushuu smile and go to her room.

Back to Gakohou..

Gakuhou took the album book out. He opened it and look to the pictures.

(a/n :I will use he to gakushuu in this section)

There a photo of four year Gakushuu hugging a pillow while sleeping he look like innocent angel.

There also a photo of five year Gakushuu made he first food. The food is a red forest cake . The cake be made by himself without any helper.

There also a photo of Gakushuu play with he first friend in three year. He friend had a red colour. Somehow, it remind Gakohou of the E class deliquint.

Gakohou smile faded when he see a photo . A photo of old building that have image of fighting gakushuu with he old student for a takoyaki.

He put he hand on he head. How he miss these memory. He put the book to it place. In the drawer. He got to bathroom and wash he face. He walk up to he room. He stop infront Gakushuu room . He sigh heavily and then open the door. Reveal inside it. A sleeping face of he son. He chuckel.

'He still look like innocent angel when he sleep.' Gakuhou smile . He turn of the lamp and close the door slowly. He walk to he room . He got too he he bed and fast asleep.

Gakuhou got a dream. Not a dream really it a flash of he old memory.

That day was cherry as usual. Gakuhou already wake up and go to he son room seeing little Gakushuu still sleeping .

"Gakushuu wake up " said Gakuhou.

"Five more minutes" he son replied.

" Gakushuu wake up or I 'll left you alone at home. You know you mother at her village in Hokkaido right."little Gakushuu slowly wake up. He son rubbed he eyes.

"Oh Gakushuu" Gakuhou said." I will buy you high gred delicious steak if you wake up. Little Gakushuu quickly wake up run to he room grab he clothing and towel and rush to bathroom. Gakuhou chuckle . Then, he and he son go to Gakuhou cram school.

"Beep,beep" Gakohou open he eyes . It's was a dream. He look at the clock.

'Crap it's already 5:45' Gakohou took he thing and go to bathroom after finish he go to kitchen. He shook when see breakfast have been cook.

"Oh, you already come . I already ready the breakfast. So please seat you not eat from yesterday" Gakushuu said with straight face.

"Okay" he wash he hand and seat. The breakfast was delicious.'Not surprising from a boy that bake a cake when 5 year old' Gakuhou said yo himself.