Plans...

12:45 a.m.

" So this is the building?" ask Isogai to Principal Asano. While he group look to the high building with suprise.

"In  groups that be split into four we will have our own task. In my group our mentor is Korosensei and Principal Asano while the members is me, Karma, Nagisa, Takebayashi, Yoshida, Okano and Terasaka. Second group , Bitch sensei , Yada, Okajima, Maehara , Mimura ,Nakamura, Sugaya and Hazama. Third, Karasuma sensei, Kataoka, Chiba, Kanzaki, Kimura, Muramatsu, Hayami, and Fuwa. The last Lucan sensei, Sugino, Kayano, Itona, Hara , Okuda, and Kurahashi."

" Ready?" ask Isogai.

" Yes"

They entered the hotel from the back door . Unlucky to they there is two body guard there.

" How-" before Okano can ask. There a loud scream . They look with suprised. The two bodyguard fall on the ground. Unconscious.

" Well, let's go inside, " said Gakuho smile creepily to the unconscious bodyguard. He than take something from the man pocket. A gold card.

" ...and this will help us to in some room or storey," he said than open the back door .

Most of the group in shock even Korosensei seem nervous.

meanwhile

Lucan group.

The sound of walking can be here. They walk camlly as nothing happened.

" Consider the building have four area. It good to split for four group"

"Four area?" ask Kurahashi.

"Yes, first the stor area. This hotel have a big stor. Sometime people mistaken it as a factory. Second the hotel room. It from the third storey till 43 storey. Third is the basement parking and ground parking and last is the 44 till the roof.But the last area is open to vvip so the fourt group will wait at the room that we log in,," explained
Lucan sensei.

" Oh, " replied the students.

meanwhile

Irina Jelavich group

"Don't though we got the basement parking and parking lot"  mutter Okajima.

" Who build a parking very large that enough to made a medium size market"

" Well, even parking lot is cold with the aircond." said Nakamura.

" It a close parking lot you know, this hotel is extremely rich" said Maehara.

" Hey ,look at that." said Yada pointing at a black shining car. Then come out from the door that connet the parking with the lobby a man in black suit open the car door and come out a man around 50 years old . He wearing a silver coat with and black trousers.

" Master," said the man in black suit in english.

"Where Iris?" ask that man.

"Waiting in the aparment. You want to visit her?"

"No , I have a meeting with Hishino's company."

" Orait,master."

"What they saying bitch sensei?"
ask Mimura. But no replied.

" Sensei?" call Sugaya and look around. "Where is she?"

"Might lost with the dark spirit" replied Hazama.

"I'm here" said familiar voice.The student look at her from head to toe. She wearing a girl suit making her look like the businesswoman.

"What with that cloth bitch sensei?"

" For easy our next task," said Irina.

" Well, we already finish looking around, "said Yada.

"Yes, and they said any group that finish looking around go to the room that Karasuma have in.

They walk inside the lobby to the lift. Entering the lift.

" Which floor, Sugaya ?" ask Yada.

" 14 ,room 145"

Skip time

" We here!" yell bitch sensei when entering the room, but be look with dead stare.

" You late, "said Karasuma sensei.

" Eh?"

"Even Chairman and Korosensei group that come hotel late , come early," comment Itona.

" Hey-"

"Let's leave this chapter," Gakuho said." So any information?" he ask.

"Yes, we group checking the hotel area . We found out some securities in floor 21 till 34 be guard tightly." explained Sugino.

"We also hack to the cameras system ,thank to Itona and Ritsu." continued Hara.

" So how about your chairman?" ask Karasuma sensei.

"Well, mainly there nothing. But you can said they do some dirty business. We also got the gold card for room 44 till last storey." explain Gakuho.

"Ritsu , Horibe." he call making the atmosphere heavy." As you two prodigy at technology please hack this card to see it is not block," order Gakuho.

"Yes"

" Irina?" call Karasuma sensei.

" Well not much from parking though," she said.

" But there something fishy . A man with Silver coat have a conversation with worker there. Something contain business with Hishino company and there a name Iris,"

"Iris?" Gakuho seem suprise . Lucan expression seem pale too.

"You know her , Chairman?"  Isogai ask.

"Yes ,she is the one that kidnapping Asano-chan,"

"W-what?" everyone suprised.

"I-if you know her. Why she do it?" ask Okuda.

"There is misunderstanding between us. Even our relationship with Hishino's is not to good,"

"..and there another mafia group that use name King's have bad relationship with us," he mentally complain.

The atmosphere heavy even more.

" Chairman , the card isn't block," said Itona.

"..and from the hack we made for finding Gakushu location have be found," explained Ritsu.

" Where is there,"

" From our hack she be in a room at floor 27,"

" That are tight securities there,"

"Which room?"

"A stor beside a room number 274" explained Ritsu.

" So when we start this operation," ask Lucan glanced at the clock. 3:15 a.m.

"How about next morning," suggest Korosensei." We would have a bit more energy this morning"

"But how about our parents ," ask Nagisa.

" I will send your all home beside with my speed we will arive your house by a minute." Korosensei said wrapping he tentecles to a few students.

"First, the ones that leave around west area," and then he gone. Around a minute later he come to pick others student regarding their area.

After ,about four tour around there. Korosensei come to the hotel again. In the room now hust leave the male teachers.

"Well we should rest now tomorrow will be a rough day,"

.........