Plans Out

"What do you want Iris?" ask the lady. She have long straight strawberry-blonde hair that reach her middle back. Her hair be tied as low pony tail. She wear a long gentle blue dress with a black trousers. She also wear an greyish_brown coat outside her gentle blue dress.

  "Oh, nothing really, Mrs. Asano" said Iris. She wear black shinning dress. Her her be tied as high pony tail." But this will interest you "she said. Handing a black document. Mrs. Asano open it, reading it carefully. Her eyes when wide reading the information. She then gritted her teeth. After finish reading, ahe closed it making a loud 'tud' sound. She look toward Iris with sharp eyes. Iris give her a 'virtously' smile while her eyes shining with devilry.

  "What is this suppose to mean?!" ask Mrs. Asano angerly, losting the little patience her have. So you can said Asano chan impatience and angry behaviour came from her mother.

  "Oh, you can guess what it is, don't you?" Iris said playfully.

  "I done talking to you" she said standing from the red blood sofa and walk out from the room and far from that demon.

  When, she have go far from there. She take out here phone. Unlock it. She start search for people number inside it. She then find the number her want.
'Mitsuho Eri'

Meanwhile..

  The aura around the dark room is dull and heavy. After, what Lucan said and some weak punch from the yellow octopus.
No one ever dare to open their mouth.

  "Kring...kring," a phone ringing can be hear. Lucan take out he phone. He look at the caller name. He eyes when wide of suprises. He suddenly felt he troat dry. He gulp.

  'There no way out'. He pick up the call.

  "Ye-yes" students and teachers look at he suprisely. A man that came to their class with high intelligence and businesses manners now shutters. 'The caller must be someone powerfull' they all thought.

  "Lucan we need to talk"

  "What is it, Mrs. ?"

  "About Asano kun" Mrs. Asano stop making Lucan breath heavily. "... or I should said Asano chan"

  "How do you know?"

  "I meet Iris. There something strange happening. Where are you?"

  "Don't know. We been keep at a room in the hotel."

  "Do you remember the area,?" ask Mrs. Asano. Lucan look toward he students.

  "Who the area here?"remember

  "Why didn't we ask Ritsu?" They all look toward Itona phone.

  "Ritsu can you help us ?"ask Nagisa.

  "I don't feel like it." she yawns. Right now, there image of her looking at a tv show with sweat and junk food.

  "She been hacked!"

  " This worse"

  "I think I did remember the area a bit" said a student, Mimura. "The area around the hotel room have the same look it just like a mirror"

  "Mirror?" said Lucan confused.

  " Yes, every floor. If you notice. It just like they hiding something."

  'Hiding something ? ' Lucan remember the walk they had.'The floor don't got number be place at every floor even the lif' Lucan remember the hotel place. It weird when there is no number be used to tell you the floor. 'If I not mistaken they just use worker to help the guest go to their room' Lucan remember when the first time he come here to have a meeting there will have a worker in the lif. You just tell them and they will do it. 'But there no worker when we come and the hotel is unbelievely sillent.' Lucan deep in thought. He eyes then widen slightly. 'Damn it! It a trap'