The Peace Before The Storm

They end they searching at 3 p.m. since the principal has arrived home.

Gakuho watched in amusement as the end class students politely the bid goodbyes.

When they all gone, Gakuho smile mockingly at his daughter.

Gakushuu, who is cleaning the table in the library glance at her father warily.

"Why with that look? Scared?" Gakuho said. He smirk.

"Please, you so high of yourself father" she replied, glaring at him.

Gakuho chuckled.

How cute.

Skip Time

I is sitting on her bed while looking through her laptop.

'Knock! Knock!'

Gakushuu turn toward the window. She walk to it, and pull the curtains.

"Akabane ?"

The redhead just smirk.

Skip Time

"This is the thing you want, right" His sentence sound more like a statement than question. A silver key that been tied to a thin string of wool sway in front of her eyes.

Gakushuu look at him with surprise.

"How do you found it?" She ask.

"Of course with my high IQ" he state with mocking smile. Gakushuu glare at him.

"Kidding. I found it while searching in the living room" he said.

"Living room?"

"Yeah, don't you notice the picture there almost the same as you describe,"

"No, I don't pay much attention to the decoration"

"That explain why your room look likes prison.." Akabane mumbled.

Gakushuu glare at him.

"Kidding, here the key" he give the key.

Gakushuu takes it.

Meanwhile

"Do everything follow as plan?" Ask a man. He has brown hair and green eyes.

"Yes master, The child, young miss has start to search the truth"

"Good" he smile. "Let her continue searching, help her when she stuck. The sooner she found out the faster we could do our job" he said.

He then stare at a picture frame in front him. A photo, of young girl with strawberry hair and violet eyes with sweet smile holding few poppies flower wearing red dress. She's standing beside a young boy taller a few centemetres than her with brown hair and the same violet eyes smiling shyly.

"It's time to put everything to it original state- put this thing to it end"

Skip Time

Gakushuu sits cross legged on her bed. She stare at the book in front her.

"I will find the answer"

She put the key in it keyhole.

...

End of part 1: The Peace Before The Storm

A/n

Soorryyyy,  I have a bit problem with my phone so I could not update for last two week so it's hard to update. But here is the chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it !