One

No matter where I go, everybody stares at me

Not into fancy clothes, I'm rockin' baggy jeans

Perfect ~ Anne Marie

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being someone their lover would be nice to be, the thing is that I can't relate to that, I get cheated on or lied to all the time because after all I am just some naive girl who doesn't know what love means or how it feels like.

And the thing about people is that I still can't please them, they say to me how I need to be but when I am like that I still get critics about it, after all why would I please them if they are not perfect too. Why do I need to perfect in their eyes when I am far from perfect but for me it is perfect.

"Sabrina can you drop me off at the dance studio?" I take my purse where all my stuff is in that I need for the rest of the day, because if I forget this, I am fired. "Sure just let me get ready first." I take my black jeans off the floor and put the red shirt in my jeans with some cute black belt of Guess.

Walking downstairs while trying on my black sneakers with red laces is not something that always goes well but today it does. "You sure took your time for that." I roll my eyes and take my car keys while Emely puts her hair in a pony tail. "So do I need to pick you up later, if so please let me know on time, this time."

I look at Emely busy taking pictures of herself and sending them to some guy she met a few days ago, I can't judge her because after all I made the decision to not date some guy and just casually ignore them, it became my daily routine since a few months ago. "No need for that, Scott is going to pick me up because we have some preparations for the dinner thing with our parents some night this week to do."

I stop at her dance studio and she gets out of my car and looks at me one more time before closing the door. "Sure a thank you would be nice." I drive away with my black BMW M5 and see some guys looking at me, sure seeing a girl in a car like this is hot but could they not do it more subtle, but why did I think that when guys can never be real or subtle with their feelings.

Finding a safe place to park my car is always a disaster for me, some people think it is okay to just drive at someone else their car like it is nothing, it is not really expensive after all. "Miss Hill can you please come to my office?" Taking my purse and all the stuff I need for today in my hands, closing my car with the sensor I have and trying not to bump into someone because after all I can't really see well with all this stuff.

I put my stuff off in my room and walk back to the office. "What do you need to tell me?" I look at the woman in front of me holding her pen in her one hand while her other is holding a paper. "See the thing about you Sabrina is that the parents love you, the dads in particular but that is not the case right now. The thing is that you are still so young and the children look all up to you so I would love to ask you to not bring your friends here around, they are kind of, I need to find a right word for this. Inappropiate."

I nod my head, knowing Emely had a short dress on while cursing in my classroom and at that moment the children came back from their pause, not the best thing may I add. "It won't happen again, I will tell them." Nodding her head while pointing at the door, knowing I should leave her office now before getting some other critic, I don't need today.

"Miss Hill?" I turn around seeing James holding his backpack close to him while his mother is calling some important people, I still don't get it after all, your child is more important than your work, maybe I am just wrong and I don't get those rich people. "Hi little man, do I need to put your bag away?" Now on his height he walks closer to me, pulling me into a hug, it still melts my heart when they do that to me.