Twelve

Cleaning up today, found that old Zeppelin shirt

You wore when you ran away, and no one could feel your hurt

Ghost of you ~ 5SOS

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Holding the door open for Lara who is now running while crying to her room, giving up at everything in life. "Where is she?" I shake my head and she throws her stuff everywhere in her room, my spare room. "Shawn she was here last night I know she was here last night, she told me that so I wouldn't worry, she wanted to tell you something because it was so important and now she doesn't pick her phone up, it is already to her voicemail." I hold her close to me and she lays her head at my chest. "Lara please listen to me, she left to somewhere, I don't know where but maybe you should call her boyfriend." 

Lara takes her phone out of her back pocket and rings the number of her boyfriend or ex by now if he knows about what happened last night. "Scott please tell me she is with you now, I need to find her, I need to stop her from making the worst mistake in her life." Lara throws stuff in her bag and starts to run around like a wild animal, I need to clean that later on. "Lara she left to her old house do you really think she cares one bit, you can't change her mind it is not that we didn't try that when she was here this morning." Lara puts her phone on loudspeaker and starts to clean her room. 

"She is not herself Scott, her mother talked some stupid things in her head when we were their, she was left alone with her mother for five minutes and see how she messed up her life when she was back here. Her mother is the devil." I give her some clothes and she gives me a little smile back. "Lara I don't need to know anything about her anymore, she was with someone else last night while I was worried sick about her, do you know how much people I would lose when we would be an official couple." Lara rolls her eyes and gives me a sad little smile, so I am the person who ruined their relationship, good to know I guess. 

"Scott we all knew it would never work out between you guys, you loved her because she was everything you couldn't have first and once you had her you did nothing special anymore to her so don't be like this now. You know how her mother is better as me and you are not worried that she is now their, right now with Christian probably." Scott sighs and Lara puts her thumbs up at me. "Are you sure he will be their because if he is right now then we already lost her, you know how good he is at playing with her mind when she is all alone. Her mother loves him and would do anything to have them back together, she was more heartbroken about the break up than Sabrina herself." 

Lara leads me to my room and hands me a bag, she points to my closet so I would start to pack some clothes for the trip she is planning in her head right now. "Like I already told you she is the devil itself, she needs Sabrina in her life and she finally has her back, we need to go to her house right now. We need to find out what she wants to do to her, we can't lose her again Scott, you know how hard it was last time, and how close she was." I close my bag without any clothes in it and Lara looks confused at me. "Scott I am coming to you right now, if that is okay with you?" Scott mouths a little yes and Lara hangs up and looks at me confused and then back to my empty bag. 

"What are you doing Shawn, you need to come with us at that trip to save Sabrina." She opens the bag again but I stop her again. "Look Lara she made it pretty clear to me that what happened between the both of us was just some thing that happens every day in this crappy world so I don't see the need to come with you guys. And I also don't want to see the guy that I broke his relationship with, he really loves her and if she needs to see someone who truly wants her than he is the better option because he knows how she is while I am here being some second option for her all the time. I don't need a girl like that in my life again."