Eleven

While I'm cleaning up your mess

I know he's taking off your dress

Lie to me ~ 5SOS

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Shawn walks to his house and sees someone sitting in front of his house, with her hands in her hair not knowing what to do any longer, not knowing what she is doing right here, somewhere she shouldn't be right now, somewhere she knows that her feelings will come out when she is in a state like this but she doesn't care because she needs him one more time before she can go live her life again, the life she needs to live by her parents and public eye. "Sabrina what are you doing here?" She looks up and sees the man who controls all her feelings right now, the man she doesn't want to have but what she needs. "I need a place to stay."

Shawn opens his door and lets Sabrina inside, walking to his room where he finds a shirt of him that she can wear because hers is wet. "Here you can wear this." Sabrina takes her clothes off without giving Shawn the chance to walk away. "It is not that you have never seen this before." Shawn nods his head and makes a cup of coffee for him and her, knowing she is cold because of the waiting at his house, he felt bad for her because he was somewhere enjoying his time while she was waiting outside for him, not knowing when he would come back home. "Here I think you need that." 

Sabrina sits now in front of Shawn holding her cup in both of her hands, trying to warm herself because the shirt barely covers her body, she tought he would give her different pants or something but she didn't dare to ask about it because he was already nice enough to let her stay here even tho he doesn't know her at all, because nobody really does. "Why are you here Sabrina, why my place of all the places you know?" Sabrina doesn't even know herself why she came here but it was her legs that brought her here, she was walking without any purpose and all of a sudden she was in front of Shawn his house waiting for him to come back home so she could do whatever her mind said she needed to do.

"If I had an answer for that I would say it but I don't even know why." She walks up and is now in front of Shawn who leans at his table. "What are you doing to me, Sabrina?" She pulls him closer so Shawn is now close to her body, she needs his body heat because it is the only thing that makes her warm, nothing else makes her stone cold body heat up, she needs Shawn for one more night. "Whatever you want me to do to you Shawn." Shawn pulls her up so her legs are around his waist, she goes trough his hair with her hands and looks at his lips. 

"I like this." Sabrina places her lips at Shawn his lips and he doesn't hold back, he kisses her back and pushes her to the wall to find some support, his shirt slowly coming higher at her body, showing her body to Shawn that wants to touch every little piece of her, he wants to feel her body next to him again, he missed it, he missed it how her body felt next to his, how his body heated up only by her touch, the touch she needs of him, the touch that both of them kept going on in life because they knew they would end up in this situation again, a situation that better never happened but both of them couldn't stop it.

Sabrina no longer thinks about Scott and her no feelings for him, all her focus is on the perfect man in front of her, the man that made her a better person when she was around him without even knowing it, she knew she needed him but she also knew that this was the last night they would spend together because after this night she needs to make up her mind and live the life she planned out a while ago so her heart would never break again, she never cared about the other hearts that would break but she never knew she would meet Shawn, the heart she only cares about right now, the heart she will break later on.

Shawn didn't knew at that moment it would be the last time he felt her close to him, he didn't knew she would leave him alone after this night, he always hoped she would come back since the last time but now she will never come back anymore, she won't come back to the only person she cares about, the only heart she is scared of to break, the only heart that brings her so much joy to life, the only heart that gave her something to live for, she didn't knew she woke up only for him, she smiled because of him and now she won't no longer do that because after this particular night, their lives will change.

Particular taste S.M || ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें