Seventeen

Why don't we stand up to a love we know will last?

Cause if we don't start now then we might not get the chance

Somewhere new ~ Klingdale

~~~~~~~~~~~~     

Sabrina puts on her brown short with a blouse tucked inside it, her sunglasses in her long wavy black hair that is in need to get a cut after such a long time. She takes her working bag with her CV in it and hopes everything is good to go, she needs a new job because she can't live only with the money of her father, it is enough not to work but it doesn't feel right to not work or do something at her day. She closes the door slowly behind her so she doesn't wake up Daniel who is still asleep in his room because he was playing some game till late in the night, it was almost morning when he stopped. 

Sabrina was never someone who was scared to talk to someone because she was sure people were going to like her when she told her last name or her father his name because then everything changed, everybody wanted her to work with them because that would be a good thing for their reputation and it hasn't changed in those past few years she has lived alone for a long time. It was something she disliked but it was also good for her so she was sure she could have a job all the time even tho it is not something she likes at that moment. 

But now she feels nervous to talk to someone because she wants to do it with her own personality and not with her last name, she wants people to start to like her from now on because of who she is and no longer for who she was when she was younger. So that is why her hands started to feel sweaty with everything she touched so she started to rub her hands of at her shorts. 

The outfit took such a long time for her too because it is hot outside but she can't show up barely covering her butt so she got this short that was long enough to be okay to stand in front of a class but is also short enough to not look at some grandmother or something. The blouse tucked inside it made it look more professional and at those moment she wished Emely or Lara was around to tell her it was a good one or not because now it was only her opinion and nobody else their critic opinion about her clothes.

Sabrina started to miss Emely more because she was always her best friend but she doesn't know where she stands now because after all she broke her brother his heart by leaving him behind after cheating on him with Shawn that she still can't forget but now the only thing on her mind is Lara her smile when he said something to her, were they really more than friends since the last time she saw them or were they always like this to each other but she only saw it now.

Sabrina has a lot of things at her mind but those are things she needs to forget now because she is going to have a job interview again and that has been a long time, last time she got the job because of her last name and now she wants it to get differently so she stresses more now. "Next is miss Hill?" Sabrina gets out of her chair and starts to walk to the person who called her name, she needs to worry less from now on.

"Sit down please." Sabrina looks at the woman in front of her giving her a judgy face, was the outfit not as good as she tought it was or was it something else. "I looked trough your cv and saw some good things, you have experience enough to work here even tho you are still quit young." Sabrina crosses her legs over each other and lays her one hand at her knee. "I have only one question for you." Sabrina nods her head and waits before the woman looks at her again. 

"Why a public school after working at a private rich school?" Sabrina knew this was coming and she knows a good answer at it, she doesn't want her name to matter and at a public school they don't care about her father his business so that is why but she can't tell that so she lies because she became good at it after all. "I wanted change in my life, a public school is different and I know that but I want to be the best teacher I can possibly be." She nods her head and types something at her laptop.