Twenty-one

What if I let you in and you don't like what you see

Cause it's not what it seems, let me tell you why

Don't get any closer ~ Bebe Rexha

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I wake up looking at the person next to me, feeling her hair at my nose, the scent I started to love more each day, it was something that only she can pull off for me, she is happier now and I want her to be happy, I want her to be happy because of me and I hope she is now because she is the best part in my life right now, she is like the person that makes my life better, she is the only person who understands me and what I want sure we don't talk as much as normal people do but we don't need words to understand each other, I mean yes she is complicated but it is just that it makes her the person she is right now.

"Hi sleepy head." She boops my nose and gives me one of those smiles I start to love more each day. "I had a pretty good sleep for once, it is still weird for me to have you in my room." I pull her closer to me and she starts to smile more, it is a smile where you can see that she really does like me but is too scared to admit it to herself, that hurts for sure but I am ready to take it slow with her. "For you this is weird but for me this is the best thing I have ever had in my life. Nah scrap that the best part of my life was probably meeting you for the first time, it is still overplaying in my head all the time, all day long even on work." 

Sabrina looks up at me and pecks my lips, I feel a smile on her face when she pecked my lips, she is normally never shy and just says whatever is on her mind but now she is kind of shy around me, she doesn't know what to do around me and that makes her ten times more cute than she already is, I am deeply falling in love with her. "You know for someone who speaks up about everything in her life, you are quiet around me." She rolls her eyes but lays her head at my chest looking up at me, more exactly at my lips that she is addicted to, I can't be mad at her because I am also addicted to hers.

"It is not that I don't know what to tell to you or something, it is just that I am scared that if I say something I say something stupid to ruin this again and I don't want that, it is for the first time in my life that I am happy with someone around me that clearly likes me too because otherwise you wouldn't take such a long time for it to be with me now." She kisses my bare chest and I feel my heart beat faster only by that little thing she does to me, this is a weird new feeling for me, sure I had girlfriends before but I never had a person like Sabrina in my life who made my life pretty excited all the time.

"You know you can't say anything wrong to me anymore, I am sure I got every bad word you could possibly say to me before and even if you do it now, I will still be with you because I am not someone who gives up really fast and I am sure you know that now. And I also want to tell you that I am sorry for not being their for you when you needed me the most, I am sorry for not trying to change your mind the first time you left me, I am sorry for not fighting for you then, I should have done that and everything would have been so different then, everything would have been so much better for us but most importantly for you because you have been trough a lot."

"I know you don't want to talk about it and I do get it but it would be easier to get you sometimes and why your friends are all so scared of that to happen again, sure I get your point but please try to understand me too, I want to know how to help, I want to know when I need to come up for you or change your mind on something but in a good way and not in a way to brainwash you." Sabrina gets out of her bed and walks to her closet, she takes some clothes out of it while I am still looking at her. "I am sorry, I shouldn't have said that to you, I should have respected your privacy."