Five

Lips meet teeth and tongue

My heart skips eight beats at once

Watch ~ Billie Eilish

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Holding his hands close to me, needing them on my body because after all it is him I need tonight and not some other guy touching me. Feeling his fingers finding every place I want him to be, feeling them on my wanted body. The kisses he leaves behind on my whole body while I am the one who lays down enjoying his touch while he is doing all the work.

Turning him around, seeing his face becoming shocked but also that little excited sparkle in his eyes, showing me he loves it that I take control to. Touching every part of his now naked body since all his clothes and my clothes are now a path leading to his bedroom. Needing my lips on his body, pulling me closer to him while we can't be closer now. 

He tries to open his mouth to say something but I shut him up by placing my lips on his poison lips that I started to like more each time I kissed them since the club, remembering I made him turn on by all the dance moves I did to him, knowing I would end up at his or my bed. 

My hands are everywhere on his body while his are holding me close to him, needing him to make me feel loved enough after such a long time being alone with no one around me. He is the first guy that made me go this far after me and Christian broke up a few months ago, I just ignored all the other guys but with him it is different.

Shawn gives me some feelings I never had before, I need him to be by my side holding me close to him, feeling his fingers finding a way on my body because his touch already makes me lose control about my body and feelings, I lose control over myself around him and I don't know if I like it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Seeing Sabrina her black hair on my chest while her hands are holding each other, knowing her hands did other things last night. She turns around and holds me closer to her naked body, she had her lips on mine all the time last night once I kissed her back in the club, she took the first step something I tought she would never do but I don't regret it.

I hear a phone going off and look at Sabrina opening her eyes slowly, turning around, taking her phone at her ear. "Why do you wake me up?" I hear her morning voice and for some reason I think that is the hottest thing I have ever heard in a while. "Come on Scott why do you care all of a sudden where I am, it is not that you cared a year ago where I was." 

She gets up, taking her clothes off the ground, putting on them while her phone is between her ear and shoulder. "I am coming home now, just don't start a fight or I am going to stay at Lara her house from now on." She turns around giving me a little smile while I get up and put on some boxer short. "Sure I will see you at your house, Scott. You don't need to remind me that you are the one paying the house while I am the one cleaning it."

She throws her phone at my bed and rolls her eyes before putting on her sneakers again, I throw my arms around her so I am now holding her again because I missed her touch since last night. "Are you okay?" She shakes her head but pushes my arms away and gets up not looking at me. "I should go home." I get up and hold her to the wall.

I push her body to the wall and look at her perfect lips that I want on mine again. "Can't you stay a little longer?" She shakes her head but I don't stop her for getting away but she stays in my arms. "So why aren't you leaving me?" She rolls her eyes and gets under my arms and walks to my door. "I am always the stupid one getting those typical guys in life." She closes the door behind her and I am left alone, not knowing what she meant by that.