Chapter 11: My chance of survival

I sqeezed the bloody sheet of paper as I wandered for an hour around the sewer maze trying to find the exit.

My mind still couldn't take that Hobi was dead. And if bite can kill that means Lisa is also dead, what if Jin is also dead?
I kicked the wall in frustration. Everyone I cared about is dead, do I even deserve to be alive?
But Hoseok sacrificed himself for me, I can't just give up and become just another rotting corpse in these god forsaken tunnels.

So i kept going. Step after step.
Until I saw light.
Holy shit thats the exit!
I squeezed the map in my hand harder as I started running towards the exit but something about it seemed odd

It was barricaded from outside leaving only small spaces around the barricades.

I slowly walked around the sharpened wooden spears which seemed to sucessfully keep the undead away as a few were still wiggling around pearced

Did Hobi know about this exit?
I couldn't help but cover my eyes from the sudden sunlight as I stepped outside.

"Hands up" someone yelled startling me.
"Are you human or a freak!" The voice kept yelling as I looked around frantically trying to find who it belonged to
"Human! I mean I'm alive" i put my hands up showing that I  didn't mean any harm
"Put down your weapons" finally he showed up from his hiding place, along with like 20 other people. They were all armed heavily, where did they even get all these guns?
I slowly took off my bow and arrow holder putting them down
"The gun and knife too" he urged getting impatient
So i dropped those too
And the tazer that Hoseok somehow managed to get
And the butter knife that I took from Hobis kitchen. Ya know... Of everything else failed...

"How did you get here?" The man had short blonde hair, whose roots were already starting to show from not getting a touch up.
Strange... I had 20 people pointing guns at me and all I could think was someone's untouched roots

"I-i got lost and a horde of undead chased me into the sewers" I lied trying to act as innocent as I could.
"Bullshit" a man with dark black hair spoke up. I didn't notice him before as he didn't really seem that interested in what was happening around him

"Look at all the weapons she has, I don't beleave she was stupid enough to just get chased off all the way here" he slowly took a few steps closer to the circle. He was clearly shorter than most of the guys but from his attitude I knew he couldn't care less about his height.

"Suga's right" the dark roots guy narrowed his eyes.  Shit.
"Look I was searching for food and then they appeared out of nowhere" i knew I had to convice them that I wasn't harmful or else they'll kill me. Hell they were probably the same people that shot me when me and Jin first arrived here.
The black roots guy looked pretty conviced as he lowered his gun. The guy they called Suga still glared daggers at me
"And were you alone?" He asked still not taking his eyes off
This time I turned away "yes, I came here alone"

~

(Sugas pov)

I couldn't care less about this town and these people. Hell I was thinking about leaving them. And here I was. Guarding the sewer entrance.
Well you could call that guarding, I probably fell asleep a few times but G-dragon knew that ranting was pointless. They wanted me here, so here I was. Never promised I was gonna do shit. The sewers were infested with walkers but they never set foot anywhere near this entrance and the ones that did were pearced on our fences

And then she showed up. Breathless and covered in blood from mouth to toe.
Oh how she tried to look and act innocent. But who was she trying to fool looking like this?
Well G-dragon looked pretty fooled, who even made him a leader in the first place?
But that wasn't the case.
It wasn't her I wanted to see coming from the sewer.

~

(Y/n pov)

"I'm G-Dragon by the way" the dark roots guy smirked. He offered to show me where I could stay before they decided what to do with me.
From all I gathered they were the survivors that used to live in this town.
"G-Dragon, Suga, are you guys in a gang or something?" I frowned
"Kinda yeah" he smirked "those who operate outside of the walls usually have nicknames since it's easier to distinguish who is who if we're trying to reach one another"
I frowned "outside of walls? How many of you are here?" It was useful to get to know as much as I could about this place.
"We have over a few hundreds people saved. Men, women and children" he explained as we turned around a corner. More and more people started appearing and curious glances started following the two of us.
Maybe because I was still covered in Hobis blood, who knows?
"The news about an outbreak reached us pretty quickly so we managed to gather in a group and barricade savely, the army never reached up though"
We reached a small house that seemed abandoned
"you'll be staying here" he smiled gesturing to the house "we still have some hot water so you can take a shower. There should also be some clean clothes in the house so you can get changed and rest before we come check on you later on"

I smiled and thanked him before turning back one more time
"And what about my weapons?"
"They'll be returned if we decide that you're no threat to us, don't worry You'll get them back soon enough" he waved as a sign that he wasn't going to answer any more questions before walking off leaving me alone.

~

It was so nice to finally take a hot shower. The blood was hard to wash out but after several attempts it gave up.
G-dragon didn't lie and there was a full closet of clothing.
I finally chose a pair of jeans and a shirt that were my size and comfortable to wear, but who did they belong to?

Only after taking a shower I started to feel how tired I was, and they probably won't come until evening so I better rest if they decide that I was harmfull and banished me outside the walls.

Time for a song recommendation! Yay
First song is Egotistic by Mamamoo. Those vocals are slaying my life and the concept is really cool too
Bts song: don't leave me. Somehow I fell like y'all sleep on this amazing song

Until we meet again ~ |Bts zombie!au | bts x reader|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें