Paris?

"ever thought of calling when you've had a few? 'cause I always do... and maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new."

~Paris?~

"Sad lyrics to a broken heart; classic." Savannah made her entrance in the room where I was blasting Arctic Monkeys.

Savannah Flynn, 18 - a Lana Del Rey stan and a feminist; which is kind of a package deal. Smoking body, smoking habit. Lovely girl, crazy once you get to know her. My bestest friend since kindergarten.

"You know me." I smiled at the sight of her.

She rolled her eyes on her way to unplugging the speakers.

"You don't need that pig in your mind, do you?"

Aaron Turner, 20. Hotter than hell, extremely sexy voice.
I broke up with him three months ago, after he cheated on me with his 28 year old stepmom. It has to be one of the most fucked up shit that's ever happened to me. In my defense, he was a really nice guy to me and showed NO signs, however, of a sick psycho.

"So, how you doing?" She sat on the bed next to me.

"As long as I got Netflix and music, I'll forever be okay." I smiled.

"You'll get over him, it just takes a while."

"Believe me, the image alone of him screwing his father's wife makes the process all faster."

She made a face. "Ew, don't put it like that."

"Is it just me or is this the most boring summer since 2016?" I groaned, trying to change the subject.

Breaking up with Aaron was one of the hardest things I had to do. He wasn't my first boyfriend, or first kiss, but he was my first love- as cringey as that sounds.

Savannah laughed. "Nothing tops 2016, honey. Nothing."

Let's just say I'm glad that we managed not to commit suicide that summer. We were grounded by our parents throughout all of it after pranking some of our professors at the end of the year. Totally worth it.

"But..." She smirked, "There's a chance that that may change."

"Yeah?" I smirked back. "How come?"

"Dan came to my house today, to tell me that he-"

"What, bought you an island?" I joked.

Dan Parker, 18; Loaded, blonde, sweet. He's been my bestfriend's boyfriend for almost a year now. He buys her all kinds of crap, necklaces and all those expensive jewels, flowers, chocolates, clothes, you name it. He even bought her a car. A porsche, to be exact. That's how rich he is.
I think he showers with money, and most probably eats cash for breakfast. Anyway, none of these gifts change the fact that Savannah is a proud motherfucker so she ends up refusing most of them, like that car.

I support her on the car thing tho'- he took it too far.

"No, but that certainly would've been easier to turn down." She sighed. "This one, I'm not so sure I can."

"What is it?" I was already annoyed.

"And Laura please don't freak out while I tell you this..."

"Girl, just tell me already!" I yelled at her.

"He invited me for a trip."

"A trip?" I raised my eyebrow. "Where?"

She paused before letting out a sigh.