Déjà Vu

"I know that it breaks your heart when I cry again, over him."

~Deja Vu~

"Wake up, sleepy head." A familiar husky voice murmured into my ear.

I muttered some meaningless words back, refusing to wake up.

I felt his body shaking as he laughed softly. That's when I processed our position. He had his arm around me and I was kinda snuggled into him. Aw.
I was way too comfortable to get up.

Chills ran through my body when my mind went to last night's events. Or event.
It was, without a doubt, the best sex of my life. Much better than Aaron.

"Come on, open your beautiful eyes."

I shook my head, smiling.

"Don't make me make you." He said in a warning tone, but I could still hear the amusement in his tone.

I chose to ignore him once more.

He removed his arm from my body, letting me go and I immediately felt disappointment washing over me.

Well, now I don't even want to sleep anymore.

I groaned, letting him know that while he just chuckled, noticing my disappointment.

I opened my eyes and pouted once I found his eyes.

"If I knew that was the way to make you wake up, I would have done it a long time ago."

I chuckled softly, too lazy to talk back.

"Now get your ass up, we have a long day of sitting around ahead of us."

I was kind of relieved when he said that because even though it's really fun doing activities and visiting places, I've been kind of tired lately.

"I could use a day off." I muttered while getting up and heading to the bathroom.

______

After breakfast, I told Savannah to meet me in the hotel cafeteria asap.

"Girl, what's so urgent?" She came and sat in the seat next to mine.

"Guess." I grinned like an asshole.

She squinted her eyes, looking at me suspiciously and trying to guess.

"Hm, you're happy." She pointed out. "And you have that glow- *GASP*" She widened her eyes. "YOU GOT LAID!"

"Shush!!" I smacked her arm. "Do you need a microphone?"

"Am I right?" She asked, ignoring me.

I grinned again, nodding. "Last night, with Logan."

"OH, MY, GO-" She squaled again but I put my hand in her mouth to shut her up.

"Stop screaming!" I yelled at her again and removed my hand.

"Tell me everything. How it happened, where it happened, was it good, every fucking detail."

______________

"The sound of birds chirping."

"Watching the leaves fall in autumn."

"The smell of fresh cut grass too."

"Drinking hot chocolate while watching a Christmas movie." I added, taking a sip of my orange juice.

Me and Logan were sitting at the same place I was sitting with Savannah three hours ago. That's right, I did nothing but sit around in this cafeteria all day. Don't judge me.