"Il y a Cette Fille"

"I'm the drug in your veins,
just fight through the pain."

~"There's this girl..."~

I was sitting on my phone, scrolling through twitter when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Uh, it's locked." I heard Logan say with amusement lingered in his tone.

I sighed. Why does this always happen to me?

I got up, unlocked the door and was greeted with Logan's smirk.

"Sorry." I smiled sheepishly. "I always lock it instinctively and then forget about it."

He stepped inside.

"So what's up?" I said while fixing my messy bed sheets.

He sighed. "I couldn't sleep."

I checked my phone. It read 2:07 a.m.

My eyes widened. "Are you telling me I sat in my phone in the exact same spot for over an hour?"

He mouthed 'wow'.

The thing is, I don't have time to stay on my phone these days- like at all. We're always busy doing something during the day and by night I'm just drained.

"How come you couldn't sleep?" I asked him as he made himself comfortable in my bed.

"Well, I wasn't gonna tell you this..." He whispered, locking his eyes with mine. "-but there's this girl..." He was saying it in a joking tone and I immediately knew what he was trying to do.

"Oh there is?" I smirked, going along with it.

"Yeah, and she seems to be on my mind constantly."

"Constantly, you say?" I sat next to him.

"Constantly." He repeated, tucking a curl behind my ear. "She's preventing my sleep."

"Poor you." I said sarcastically. "Well, have you had the chance to talk to her yet?"

"Oh, we did more than talk."

I raised my eyebrow. "Really? Like, kiss?"

He nodded, smiling. "Yeah, a few times."

I chuckled. "What's she like?"

He shifted his position. "She's great, you would love her." He paused. "She's the kindest person ever, sarcastic, very comfortable around everyone. I'm not scared to say what I think around her because she's the least judgmental person in the world."

I was lost for words. People have said these things to me before but coming from him, it felt... amazing. All I could do was grin like a maniac.

I thought he was done, but he continued. "We have a lot in common and she's drop dead gorgeous too."

I felt the butterflies in my stomach.

I looked down, not being able to handle his stare anymore. I mean, do you blame me?

This guy was fucking hot as hell, probably over 6 feet tall, handsome and he was saying nice things to me.

I was unsure of what to say, so instead I did something that surprised me as well.

I looked up at him, grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss.

He was caught off guard, but quickly kissed me back hungrily.

We pulled away slowly.

"You're so confusing." He whispered, caressing my cheek.

"Why?"