Ange

"even though we live inside a dangerously empty life, you always seem to bring me light."

~Angel~

Logan's POV

"Well, it wasn't awful like I expected it to be." Dan said as we got into his car after the game ended.

We had went to a live match of American football between some French teams called Paris Dragons and Lyon Gones.
We both actually thought it was going to be shitty since we didn't know any of the players, but it wasn't at all bad. The Lyon Gones dudes won.

"Yeah, it was pretty good." I replied.

"You seemed distracted throughout most of it, tho'." He stated, starting the car.

"Really? I don't know."

"What do you have in mind?" I could hear the smirk on his tone.

Ever since he saw me eyeing Laura (creepily, must I add) in the plane from our seats, he never stopped teasing me about her.

"Nothing." I glared at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Come on man, I see the way you look at her."

Ugh, great. Now I have to talk about my feelings.

The truth is, I have no idea what I'm feeling. All I know is that Laura is a very special girl and I'm overwhelmed by her. She impressed me the very first time I had a conversation with her and she's been impressing me ever since. I've never liked a person this fast before, it's supposed to take time.

But not with her. Talking to her is so natural and when I'm with her I can't seem to think of anything else.
She's also so fucking hot.

"Look at who?" I played dumb.

"My grandpa, Larry." He said in annoyance. "Laura, of course."

Of course.

I laughed. "No man, it's not like that. I've only known her for two weeks."

"True, but by the time I had known Savannah for two weeks, she had me all wrapped around her little finger."

I chuckled at that, remaining silent.

He continued. "I just feel like there's something between you two, so don't let that go to shit."

• • •

We stopped to eat on our way to the hotel and ordered takeout for the girls. Dan said that he didn't have the courage to go home with no food to Savannah and tell her he ate without her.

"She's crazy." I snickered.

"Hey." He punched me lightly in the arm. "That's my girlfriend you're talking about."

I put my hands up in surrender. "Sorry."

"But yeah she is." He added.

We arrived at the hotel, got changed and searched for the girls. They weren't at their rooms or down at the restaurant, so we figured they'd be by the pool.