Serpents

"I want my baby to have your eyes,
I'm going against my own advice."

~Snakes~

"I'm loving your skirt." Savannah complimented me as we walked together. We were following the boys as they led us to the entrance of the zoo.

That's right, today we were visiting the zoo. Or the Paris Zoological Park, as they call it.

"And I'm loving yours."

Hers was white with little butterflies which she had matched with a cute crop top.

Meanwhile I was wearing a nude skirt with a t-shirt that said 'Paris'.

We all collected maps of the park in the beginning that later turned out to be very helpful.

Apparently, it was divided in 5 zones based on the kinds of animals that were there, which were all kinds, literally.
So that's why it didn't look like a zoo at all. The animals weren't in cages, instead their sorroundings looked just like their natural habitat.
It was like walking in the jungle. Well, less scary maybe.

I looked down at my map to try to figure out the zones and the animals in them. I was trying to find the least scary ones so I picked Europe.

The animals in that zone were wolfs, otters, turtles, eagles and many, many others.
The wolf was the most beautiful one.

The African zone was a whole other experience, like damn. I saw zebras, fucking lions and rhinos live. Like, I legit saw giraffes up close and it was awesome.

Just awesome.

Logan had somehow remembered my fear of snakes.

I know I told him about it one night as we were picking a movie to watch and I regret that decision so fucking much.
The biggest mistake of my life.

He smirked mischievously.

"Logan, don't do this." I whined loudly. And this was me trying to play it cool because inside I was shitting myself.

If that makes sense.

He was trying to get me to go see to the Madagascar zone for half an hour now. Dan said that there were also lizards and other scary ass thingies there.

A big no-no. I wasn't going to do that to myself.

"She can't even see pictures of snakes, how the fuck will she handle them live?" Savannah tried to help, only encouraging him more.

"Princess, you have to conquer your fears. Come on, it's just snakes."

I gasped. "Just snakes? JUST snakes?"

He rolled his eyes. "You are so-"

"Logan, shut up. I'm not doing it and that is that!" I said stubbornly.

I realize I might sound childish right now, but I'm being dead ass serious. I hate snakes with a passion, just the thought of them makes me want to put two sharp knives in both of my eyes and blind myself for all eternity. They scare me so much, I get goosebumps.

"Don't make me make you." He smirked.

I stared at him in horror, knowing damn well he can make me. "You fucking asshole, this is not a joke. I'm being serious!"

He came closer as I stepped back. "So am I."

At this point, I was terrified. I knew what he was about to do.

There were too many people around me. I had no escape.

He quickly ran towards me, put one hand under my thigh and one under my back before I had a chance to protest and picked me up.