Tu Me Rends Romantique

"you make me wanna be romantic,
you make me wanna be a star,
you make me wanna act different."

~You make me romantic~

"Oh, my God. That is so cute!" Savannah squealed when I told her about my latest conversation with Logan.

"S, how is that cute?" I said, face-palmed. "We literally talked about porn and sexual fantasies."

"Exactly! That is fucking cute."

I rolled my eyes, deciding not to argue with her.

We were talking about the multiple questions me and Logan had asked each-other yesterday after the little aquarium visit.

But I was trying to take my mind off of him for a little. "Anyways, let's talk about you. Has anything happened with Dan that I don't know about?"

She shook her head. "Nothing important, but these couple of weeks have been great for us, it made our relationship even stronger."

I grinned, happy for them.

"We've been on a lot of romantic dates, he took me to so many great places you have NO idea."

"Tell me all about them!" I groaned out of excitement, knowing they were all probably amazing places.

"Girl, these eyes..." She gestured to her eyes. "have seen more things the last three weeks than they have seen their whole life."

So, I guess you can imagine the kind of places a super rich, not to say millionaire, person would take his girlfriend to.
And it's Paris, so make that even more extra.

She mentioned a lot of lights, fancy decors, dinners in balconies, amazing views, delicious food, romantic gestures, wine, beautiful restaurants, unforgettable memories.
All of that and more.

And no, I'm not exaggerating. Savannah went on about everything she experienced since we came here, and I was impressed.

While my experience was more a tourist kind of experience, hers was the honeymoon romantic kind.
But I begged her to spare me the juicy details, of course.

"Wow, Dan really went all in this time, didn't he?" I said after chatting for about two hours.

"Yeah. It's crazy how much effort he puts into this relationship, sometimes I feel like I don't appreciate him enough."

"True, he literally does everything for you. His love is so pure." I said, nodding.

Dan was one of a kind.

After two minutes of sweet talking about Dan, he showed up at the suite.

"Talk about the devil." I commented.

"You girls busy?" He asked. "Because Logan was looking for you." He gestured to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, he talked about a surprise or something."

"Ooh." Sav smirked.

I got up, excited. "Smell ya later, hoes."

As soon as I was out in the big hall, I spotted Logan approaching.

"So, what's this I hear about a surprise..." I trailed off when we were close enough.

He put his hands on my hips pulling me closer.

"Dan snitched, didn't he?"

I nodded. "He did."

"Do you wanna go on another date with me?"

"Actually, my agenda is full for tonight..." I pouted.