Croisière

"heaven is a place on earth with you,
tell me all the things you wanna do
I heard that you like the bad girls
honey, is that true?"

~Cruise~

It's been two days since the festival. Yesterday was rough for me. I had a hangover and a terrible headache all day so all I did was stay in bed. Logan stayed with me to keep me company which was very nice of him.

Sav told me she and Dan were having the time of their lives and honestly I couldn't be happier about them. They are the best couple I know and deserve the whole world.
They're also the reason I'm in Paris, also having the time of my life and I can never thank them enough. The past weeks have been wonderful and I'm getting kinda sad by how fast they're going by.

We only had 9 more days in Paris.
That thought literally made me cry.

But anyways, I tried not to think of that. Instead, I focused on what to wear today.

We were going on a cruise. A freaking cruise.
I am so excited about it.

I spotted in my closet a bright neon dress that I bought a few days ago in Paris, when I fell in love with it.
I put it on and stared at myself in the mirror.
What the fuck do I do with this stupid hair?

It was all over the place and fuzzy, even though I washed it two hours ago. I put it in a messy bun, put some light makeup on and made my way downstairs.

20 minutes later, we arrived at the River Seine. Turns out, there's a free river cruise every Saturday organized by a group (whose name I don't remember) there during the summer season.
They create an event for each cruise so you can make reservations, simple as that. Isn't that cute?

When I saw the boat, my jaw dropped on the floor. It was huge, white and beautiful. We got on, excitedly. The wind was blowing sofly, and the sun was starting to set which was perfect.

"This.Is.Dreamy." Savannah said in awe, staring at the sea and the breathtaking view.

I'm not even exaggerating. It all looked so pretty, there was a romantic bridge, the buildings were tall and there were a lot of lights that reflected into the sea. They told us that the cruise also has commentary and that it lasts 1 hour.

There were tables on the deck that you could sit at if you bought a bottle of wine, and a band even played right through the cruise. I mean, how fucking cool is that?

"Ugh, I know. I'm lost for words." I replied as I took in the view.

We sat on one of the tables, and Dan immediately bought wine. We all poured some and enjoyed it silently while the boat sailed slowly.

"Did I mention how sexy you look?" Logan whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

I smirked. "I think you did."

He did say it. When I went downstairs back at the hotel, he winked at me and told me I looked beautiful. And yes of course, I died a little inside.
It doesn't matter how often he compliments me, which is pretty often, I'll never get used to it.

It's getting even harder to handle it because I'm starting to like him. A lot. Fast.
I haven't been admitting it to myself, but there's no denying it at this point. All I can think about is him. When I wear something I wonder if he's going to like it, when he's not around I wonder what he's doing, when I sleep I think of him and when I wake up too. It's like, when I'm not thinking about him, he's still at the back of my mind.
It's crazy.

But I've decided to accept it to myself. I can't ignore or shut him out even if I wanted to, and who knows? Maybe he'll be nothing like Aaron.
Maybe this time it'll be different.