Bon Voyage

"I still see your shadows in my room,
can't take back the love that I gave you,
it's to the point where I love and I hate you, and I cannot change you so I must replace you."

~Have a nice trip~

"Easier said than done, I thought you were the one." I sang along to the song.

I'm laying down, in a king sized bed with white sheets that smell amazing.
My eyes closed, my headphones on. The first day in Paris was a dream. Let me fill you in:

Dan's driver picked us up at the airport with a Range Rover. I am seriously having a hard time getting used to the rich life. The best thing is that I never have to carry my bags.

It was a long road to the hotel so me and Logan were asleep the whole time.

We arrived at the five star hotel, and it was huge. Very classy, great staff and just amazing. I felt rich as shit.

The receptionist gave us our keys and told us "Bon Voyage".

Indeed, it will be.

Logan and I had separate rooms, while Sav and Dan had a mutual romantic suite. Ew.

This time we carried our own bags from the car to our rooms, we left them there, got dressed and headed outside. We wanted to walk around Paris for a while.
It was so crowded and loud but somehow I liked that. New York would be like this everytime I visited it, and I used to love it.

The streets were full, kids running around, tourists. There were a lot of bakery's, so sometimes while we were passing by them we would smell them and Logan would drool.

One thing I love about french people is the way they dress. Their clothes are amazing. You could see a lot of girls in beautiful and colorful dresses, and men were really classy here too. It lowkey felt like the 90's.

We stopped at some places that we liked to take pictures.
I was wearing a grey striped skirt with a nude top and some black sandals.

Savannah is my personal photographer, and I'm hers so we took each-other some really cute pictures.
Honestly, it's just the first day here and I already took more pictures than I would usually take in a month.

After an hour of touring Paris, it was already seven o'clock in the evening so the sun was kinda starting to set. It was beautiful.

I love sunsets. And sunrises.

"Are you guys hungry?" Logan asked. "Cuz I'm starving."

"I'm always hungry." I replied, sending a picture to some of my friends on Snapchat.

"Let's eat then!" Savannah exclaimed.

"Do all of you guys like seafood? I know an amazing place here. They make the best-"

I interrupted him. "Ew no, I don't do seafood." I made a face.

"Yeah, she hates seafood." Sav nodded.

"Who hates seafood?" Logan whined.

"We've established that I hate seafood." I glared at him.

"What is wrong with you?" He kept whining.