Pique-Nique

"they say; you're a little much for me,
you're a liability."

~Picnic~

"So, he texted you?"

"Yeah." I replied to Savannah. We were sitting in a table aside the hotel pool, chatting.

It's been two days since the bonfire and we spent them visiting coffee shops, malls, and the crowded streets of Paris.

"Well, did you text him back?" Sav asked, referring to Matt, the american guy I met at the beach.

"No. He's really cute but I don't feel like talking to him."

She didn't say anything but I saw her smiling.
I know she wants me to be with Logan.

Talk about the devil.
I saw him heading towards us together with Dan.

Can these two, like, hang out for two minutes without us?

"Quick question." Savannah said to them while they approached our table. "Why can't you guys ever leave us alone?"

She always voices my thoughs. Always.

"Well I don't know about him," Logan pointed at Dan. "but I need my daily dose of lutin."

He sat next to me.

Me and Savannah both said 'aw' at the same time.

"and I need my daily dose of coffee..." I added shortly after. "-so chop chop."

He rolled his eyes, trying to hide a little smile.

"Don't try to pretend you don't want me, babe." He said only to me as Dan started to chat with Sav.

"It's a good thing I don't have to pretend, then."

"Stop it. You're hurting my feelings."

"Good to know. Are you getting me that coffee?"

He ignored me.
"Can I have a drag of that?" He said, pointing at my cigarette.

"Yeah." I handed it to him.

Yesterday he gave me his lighter after I told him it was cool. It was black with these words written on it; 'if you wanna fuck, smile when you give the lighter back.'
I had seen one like this on tumblr a while ago.

So, him being the pervert he is, he took a cigarette out of my pack, used the ligher and he smiled at me when he returned it. I laughed.

"Well, I guess now we have to fuck." I put a 'fake disappointment' look on.

He chuckled. "Yeah, I guess so. I mean, it says so on the lighter..."

"Yeah, what can ya do?"

Even though we were joking, the thought of it kind of turned me on. And the fact that he was wearing a cute short sleeved shirt wasn't helping. He looked so attractive.

I wondered why Savannah and Dan were being so quiet, so I looked over at their chairs only to find out that they weren't there.