La Plage

"no one compares to you
but there's no you,
except in my dreams tonight."

~The Beach~

"I'm just gonna go with the black one." I told Sav after a while of trying on bathing suits.

"Okay girl." She sang. "I'm wearing these babies." She held out the green two-piece swimsuit.

I nodded and then went to the bathroom to change into it.

We were going to the beach today and then later on at night, people were having a little bonfire there. I'm really looking forward to it.

I put on some shorts and a simple white t-shirt over my bikini and headed out, to find Savannah all ready as well. She was wearing a see-through dress over hers.

"Are we set?" I asked, putting my sunglasses on.

"Yuh, yuh." She sang, imitating Ariana Grande.

----

"Yo, watch it." I yelled at a tall dude after he hit me with a football.

"I'm so sorry." He apologized in a funny French accent and smirked.

I stared at him blankly while he checked me
out.

"Get your ball." I sighed and walked away.

I'm in a bad mood today, I don't think people should speak to me at all.
For their own good.

"Honey, why would I eye her? I have a beautiful woman like you by my side." I heard Dan talking to Savannah. She was laid out on the sand, sunglasses on, being a pain in the ass to Dan, as always.

"Exactly. That's what I was wondering too." She replied, making Dan sigh.

I rolled my eyes. If she were my girlfriend, she'd be dead and on the ground a long time ago.

"Lutin, please tell me you've come to rescue me from these two." Logan whined once he spotted me.

I chuckled. "Sure. Let's go for a swim."

We went to the water and I shivered when it touched me.

"Ooh, it's so fucking cold." I muttered.

"Shit, it is." Logan agreed making me turn my attention to him. He looked so hot with the sun shining on his perfect abs. The fact that he had a few tattoos on his arms turned me on even more.

I returned my gaze to the water, trying to resist my urges.

I guess Logan must have been feeling the same way. "It's really hard to take my eyes off you, when you're wearing that."

I smirked, hiding a teeny tiny blush. "Than don't."

We went inside the water and fooled around for 20 minutes before deciding to get out.
Well, I decided. Logan wanted to stay a little longer.

"Ay babe, you got a name?" I felt someone's presence approaching me from behind.

"Yeah, it's called fuck off." I retorted, rolling my eyes.

"Damn okay, someone's feisty." He continued to bug me.

I wondered how lame American boys still managed to annoy me even in France.

"I have a boyfriend." I lied, immediately regretting it when I looked up to see his face for the first time. He had green eyes with curly hair, very muscular and tall. So hot.