Chapter One - Introducing Characters.

Updates will be EVERY Monday and Friday!

Author's P.O.V (PICTURE OF A FEW CHARACTERS TO THE SIDE)

Sixteen year old Cali Knowles lives in Los Angeles, CA with both her mother Violet and big brother Caiden who's twenty two years old. They've lived in LA for years now and are known to many. Cali and her family all live in a two story house two blocks away from the hood. Her mother works almost 140 hours a week considering the fact that she's a well known lawyer in such a big city. And her brother? Well let's just say he does what most kids do at his age, he's living the life of a thug with his best friend Killian. Killian and Caiden have known each other since birth. Caiden and Cali's mom Violet have known Killian's mom Ava since they were in highschool and now they both work as Lawyers at the same law firm.

Cali stands at 5'3 with big beautiful brown eyes, a caramel complextion and full pink lips. She has beautiful natural hair and a slim figure which means she has a tiny stomach, full hips and enough curves for her body to be noticed by many. She's a really beautiful young lady, many say she looks like her mother.

Cali's older brother Caiden stands at 6'7, he resembles Cali and thier mom Voliet a lot but with tons of tattoos. He's a sweetheart but in the streets many may think different. Caiden's respected by many and has many females desperate to be noticed by him.

Twenty two year old Killian on the other hand is as tall as 6'8, he has deep dimpes on both sides of his cheeks with the perfect smile that shows off his pearly white teeth. He has a caramel complextion with the most beautiful hazel eyes you could ever dream of looking into. His full pink lips and curly hair brings out his beauty even more especially with his body covered in ink. Killian has many females wanting him but isn't the type of guy to settle for less than he deserves.

Killian and Cali both like each other but show's no sort of interest to tell one another or to persue a relationship but maybe one day they'll express how they feel about one another despite the six years age difference.

I'm backkk guys! Loll, OMG I've missed writing so much. This book is going to show you guys that you have no control over who you love, once you've fallen for the person there is no more getting back up.

I hope you like it so far. Next chapter will be Cali, Caiden and Killian's P.O.V.

If you haven't checked out my first book CHANGED BY A THUG then go right ahead and add it to your libraby, It's really an amazing book in my opinion.

This book will have goals but first PLEASE leave a COMMENT telling me how you feel about chapter one and also VOTE! Keep on reading to find out more, I love you guys tons .. -LoveNinaa