*Chapter Eighteen - Time to call it a quits / New beginnings.

I just wrote this sooo don't judge me guys, NEXT UPDATE FRIDAY!

Killian's P.O.V

-RECAP-

-The Next Morning-

Waking up this morning I had the biggest headache then to top that shot off someone's been knocking on my door like the damn police.

I hopped out of bed slowly making my way downstairs.

I was strapped so if whoever it is want to get in some shit we can.

Looking out my peep hole there was no one behind the door so I started walking back upstairs .. Until I heard another know.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, I was getting tired of this shit and its too damn early.

While opening the door I kept my hand on my gun that was placed in my waist.

"Cali?" She stood there with a small overnight back and a exhausted expression on her face.

"What you doing here?" I pulled her inside. "You got everyone in L.A ad NY looking for your ass, you know how worried everyone is?" I started to yell.

"I couldn't take it anymore Killian."

"So you pull some dumb shit like this?" I asked. "I'm taking you back to your dad now!"

"I'm not going." She folded both her arms.

"You going, I don't care if I have to drag your ass on that plane."

She took a seat on the sofa, I watched as she looked at me with tears flowing down her red cheeks.

"I'm sorry."

I walked up to her wiping away her tears. "Come on man don't cry, you know I hate it when you do that." I placed her in my lap.

"I just missed you, my mama and Cai." She placed her head on my shoulder."

"You only have one more month to go Cali." I told her. "I thought you like staying with your dad."

"I do but I'm tired of him and Megan arguing all damn day then to top that off I really feel as though we're growing apart, don't you?"

"Cali I've never felt the way I do with you with any other female, nothing has changed." She smiled. " I would never wanna lose you."

She brought her face to mines to kiss my lips. "Do you think I'm stupid for doing this?"

"Naw, I just don't want you doing anything like this ever again, I was worried about my baby."

She hopped on top of me as I sat on the sofa. "Since I'm here you think I can get a little something?" She smirked as she placed her hands on my chest.

"Bad girls don't get treats." I whispered in her ear.

"But whyy." She whined.

"Because daddy said so." I smirked. "Now get your bag so we can take you back to your dad."

"Wait I don't have any money for the ticket." She stopped.

"Come on I got you." She smiled.

I'm happy she's safe but I just hope the next time she has a problem that she'll talk me.

Looks like I'm going back to NY.

-----

Cali's P.O.V