Chapter TwentyEight - When is the drama going to end?

Cali's P.O.V

"Brian?" I hadn't seen him in months, he had even stopped coming to school. "Are you okay?" His left foot and arm were both in casts along with a busted lip and a swollen eye.  Shit, he looked worst than me.  

He walked into the elevator beside me. "I'm cool." He tried his hardest not focusing his attention on me. "What the hell happened to you? That nigga already beating yo' ass?" 

I glared at him, after all these months he's still jealous and upset because of the situation between us both in the past. "Really Brian? After all this time your still upset with me? I've already told you that I was sorry."

"Sorry is a sorry ass word to me, you just like the rest of these females."

I stopped the elevator so none of us would leave, he was not about to disrespect me. "First off, I'm not like those 'females', I'v never done anything to intentionally hurt you okay? I liked you alot and what I did was messed up but I can't change what happened."

He finally turned his head looking directly at me. "What you did was fucked up Cali, I did everything for you, I treated you like you were a queen, I loved you."

"I didn't know Brian." I looked at him with sympathy all over  my face. "I just don't want you to be upset with me."

He scooted over closer to me while sighing. 

A small smile appreared onto his face.

"What's so funny?" I asked softly.

"Nothing." He smiled. 

"Tell me."

"I was just thinking about us .. and our relationship."

Thinking back on what we both shared made me smile, Brian and I really had something special going on. 

"So do you forgive me?" I asked as I smiled a little. 

"I already did." He spoke as he continued looking at me.

I wrapped my arms around him embracing him into a hug, slowly breaking the hug I watched as he brought his face to mines bringing our lips together.

I stood there in shock as he continued kissing my lips, was he really doing this right now?

I pulled away quickly. "What was that?"

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

We both remained silent for a few minutes. 

"So what happened to you?" He asked breaking the silence.

"It's a long story." I dismissed the situation.

I could tell he knew I didn't wanna talk about it. "What happened to you?" I asked while looking over his body, he looked tired. 

"I got mixed up with the wrong kind of people." He shrugged. "I'm good now though."

"Ohh .." I leaned my back onto the elevator wall .. Thinking to myself I remembered we were both still inside the elavator. 

"Which floor are you going on?" I asked him.

"First." 

I pressed the number one to allow the elavator to take us down. 

I thought to myself making a note that I would tell Killian about Brian kissing me, I wouldn't want him hiding something like this from me so I won't allow myself to hide what happened from him. 

Megan's P.O.V

Laying in bed on top of Daquan I listened as my baby cried out loud, I knew something was wrong. He was still crying after all these hours but after he had hit his head his crys turned into painful screams.