Chapter TwentyOne - Reality Check.

Chris's P.O.V

I've been at Violet's house for about a month now and surprisingly things are going well. We're all happy getting along with each other and what I love the most is how they're all treating CJ the same, they all love that little baby.

Today was the day that my divorce papers were finally being sent to NY so Megan could sign them, of course Violets going to help me through the entire process since I've made her my lawyer.

"Is Cai and Cali home?" She asked as we sat in her at home office.

"They both took CJ to the park in Cai's car so we could talk about this whole situation." I explained.

"Ohh. Well we've already sent the papers to Megan all we have to do now is sit and wait on her signatures."

"But what about full custody over CJ?" I didn't want Megan having anything to do with either of us.

"Well that shouldn't be hard, she's on drugs, she doesn't have a stable home, she neglected the both of you and she's dating an abusive man." She explained.

"I know but you know how fucked up judges are these days, all they care about is the money."

"I won't allow them to give that innocent baby to her, I refuse to let her kill that child." She told me.

"And that's exactly what would end up happening if she get's him."

I've been praying every night and day that Megan doesn't win anything, I just hope she rots in hell.

"So we're all set, I'll call the judge right now letting him know that we also want full custody of little CJ."

I smiled. "Good." Leaning in I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek, I knew she wasn't expecting that. I'm gonna go."

She held a shock expression on her face, maybe I shouldn't have done that .. Shit.

Cai's P.O.V

I know everyone's wondering how things are with my dad and I so let me explain.

We've had a few talks, mainly talking about why he left us. He explained to me about how he was young, dumb and just like me, a drug dealer. He didn't wanna bring his family up in such a bad and fast life. The shit still hurts but we're all past that bullshit.

We talk everyday now,  about every damn thing, especially about these hoes. He told me never to believe them, once I've fucked them I must duck them. My old man's a G.

He also told me about him and my mama and how he still love's her, I told him he should talk to her, tell her how he feels.

"Cai." Cali interrupted my thoughts. "Caiden." She waved her hand in my face.

"Wassup?"

"CJ wants you to hold him." Ever since he moved in he's been attached, sometimes I'm the only one that can stop him from crying and put him to sleep.

"Come here lil man." I took him from Cali. "He sleepy." I told her.

"Give him his formula first."

"Didn't he just eat? This lil' nigga gone be big as fuck."

"Shut up and feed him."

He attacked the bottle as soon as it was placed to his lips. "Damn baby bro."

"Cai?"

"Yeah."

"You think daddy gone ever get back with mama?" She asked.