Chapter TwentySix - We have to find him.

Chris's P.O.V

Sitting in this damn hospital drove me crazy, they wouldn't allow me to see my daughter because she was being questioned, my son is gone and no one has a damn clue where he is, Cai hasn't came to the hospital as yet, everything's fucked up right now.

Letting out a deep sigh I placed my hands over my face, all I wanted to do was kill the person that did this shit to my children, my innocent children. My daughter was laying up in a hospital badly beaten and my son .. My son could be taking his last breath right now.

Not being able to handle the situation I left Violet at the hospital with Cali then hopped in my car making my way to the hotel Megan was staying at. If anyone knew anything about this shit it would be her.

After a few minutes of driving I parked my car then made my way into the lobby. Walking up to the front desk I tried my best to hide my anger. 

"Good evening sir how may I help you?" The young lady behind the desk asked. 

"Can I have the room number for Megan Miller?"

"I'm sorry sir, but I can't give away that kind of information unless she's expecting you."

"She's my daughter." I gave her a forced smile. "I'm here to surprise her."

"Sir, I'm sorry but I can't do tha--"

"Please, I haven't seen her in three years."

She finally gave in then began searching for the information in her computer.

She looked up at me. "Sorry sir but she checked out hours ago."

"Are you sure." I began to panick, why would she check out so soon. "Was she with anyone when she left?" I asked.

"I just started my shift so I have no idea, you would have to talk to my manager to see who worked before me." 

"Can you please get the manager for me?"

She smiled then went into a back room, two minutes later she had walked out with an older looking woman.

"How may I help you sir?" She smiled.

"I won't take up too much of your time, I just would like to know who was working behind this desk earlier today."

"Sir it's our policy not to dicuss anything that happens in this hotel."

I pulled her to the side so no one could hear our conversation.

"Look I need to know, I just wanna know if whoever worked earlier could help me find my son. He was taken from my house today after I gained full custody over him."

"I'm sorry about all of that but I'm afraid I can't hel--"

"I really need your help .. You know what, It's okay, I'll just bring the police to talk to you since you won't talk to me."

She sighed while leading us both into her office. I watched as she got on her computer, scrolling through her files and schedule. "Her name is Amanda Smith."

"Do you know when she's working again?

"She'll be on around three tomorrow." 

I stood to my feet. "Thank you." 

She smiled. "Your welcome .. And good luck finding your son."

Walking out of the hotel and into my car I began drivig back to the hospital.

I hope this Amanda girl can help me find my son.

Cali's P.O.V

After hours of being questioned and describing my attacker I was finally left alone in this hopital bed. I hated myself for allowing that man to take CJ away, I could have protected him better than I did. I shouldn't have opened the door without seeing who was on the other side, I shouldn't have allowed him to walk in my house, I shouldn't have allowed him to touch me the way he did, I SHOULD NOT have allowed him to take CJ away from me.