Chapter Nine - Let's make it official.

-Two Weeks Later-

Cali's P.O.V

After everything had happened things have finally seemed to calm down. Trinity and Killian had the funeral for the baby two days ago, it was a sad but happy day. They both seem happy as friends which is best.

Trinity nor Brian had told anyone about what had happened which was good, I don't need Killian going to jail for my stupid actions.

Cai has forgotten all about the whole car situation with Killian and I, he acts as if nothing had happened.

Today I'm chillin' with my girls Ciara and London while my mama and Ava go on their little spa date.

-----

"Girls we're leaving." My mama yelled from downstairs. "Be good you three and remember--"

"No boys are allowed." Ava finished.

"We know." We all yelled at once.

After hearing the door slam the girls waisted no time with their questions.

"Sooo Cali, how are you and your boo?" London asked.

"Well .." I really didn't want them knowing my business.

"What happened?" Cici asked.

"We broke up."

"What the hell!" They both yelled. "Did he cheat? Cici added.

"No we just decided that being friends was best for the both of us." I simply said.

"And your okay with that?" London asked. "I mean I thought you two really liked each other."

"We do but we're just doing what's best for the both of us." I told them. "You guys wanna watch a movie?" I tried changing the topic.

"Yeah!" They both agreed.

"What should I put in?"

"Let's watch Think Like A Man too." Cici suggested. "I think we all can learn a few things from this movie."

"Learn? Bitch it's summer I'm only watching this to see all those fine ass men." London replied.

We all shared a laugh at London's dumb ass comment, she can be so outspoken at times.

"You two are a trip." I continued laughing. "Imma go pop some popcorn, Cici go order some pizza and London .. Just sit there and be silent." She was a little too hyper today.

After about twenty minutes we were all in the living room watching  the movie, eating, doing what normal girls do .. Gossip.

"Did you guys hear about Killian and how his baby died?" London asked.

"Wait, you know Killian?" I asked

"I've heard about him but I never really met him." She told us. "You should introduce us." She smiled.

"What about you Cici, you know him too?" I asked.

"Naw I've heard lots of things about him though." She seemed a little threatened by the topic.

"Cici he's fucking sexy." London blurrted out.

"London!" I yelled.

"Whaaat? .. He is." She giggled.

"What do you think we should watch next." Cici changed the topic.

What's her problem?

"Fuck a movie, let's hit up the mall." London told us.