*Chapter Twenty - I made a mistake, I'm sorry.

Cali's P.O.V

A few days have passed since everything had went down. My mama, dad and Cai all get along now and baby CJ fits right into the family. Dad's staying with us until he finds himself a nice place to stay but other than that we're all doing good in one big house.

My dad owns his own business which is a real estate business around the U.S so he's moving his main office to L.A and turning his NY office into a second office.

As for Killian and I we talk everyday, things are finally back to normal with the both of us and our relationship. I just hope it stays that way.

I finally get to go back to a normal school with a normal teacher and my normal friends. I see Ciara almost everyday in school but she knows not to mess with me or London and she hasn't said anything about the whole Killian situation to anyone. She's a real smart girl.

The school bell had finally rang indicating that school was now over, I was most excited because Killian was picking me up from school today.

"Who's picking you up?" I asked London. 

"Mike's gonna drop me home." She smiled. (PICTURE OF MIKE TO THE SIDE.) 

I smirked. "Football player Mike? sexy Mike? The guy that every girl want's Mike?"

She laughed. "Yess Cali that Mike."

I squeeled. "OMG when did you guys start talking?"

"Since you left." She responded.

"I'm so happy for youu." I gave her one of those girly hugs.

"Heyy, maybe we can double date." She smiled. "You coming to Kloe's party tonight?"

"Hell yeah we can, I'm not going I'm too tired." I noticed Killian pulling up. "My ride's here, I'll call you."

"You better." She yelled.

I walked over to Killian's car quickly getting inside.

"Hey baby." I kissed his lips.

"Wassup, how was school?" He started the car up.

"It was okay, I'm happy its finally Friday."

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah can we get McDonald's?"

He chuckled. "That's what you want?"

"Yeahh." I smiled. "And can we eat it inside, I don't wanna wait on that long ass line."

He nod his head then made his way to McDonald's.

We both walked inside hand in hand as we made our way onto the line. "What you getting?" He asked me.

"I don't know yet baby, you can order first."

The chick that was serving us finally walked up. She smiled at me but paused when she looked at Killian.

"Killian." She smiled as she spoke in her deep Spanish accent. "I missed you papi." She pout.

"Who is she Killian?" I asked him.

She looked at me. "Is this your sister papi?" She asked.

He just stood there with a dumb look on his face.

"Sister? .. No sweety I'm his girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? Killian? You have a girlfriend?" She looked at him.

"Killian what the fuck is going on?!" I yelled.

"Baby it ain't what it seems."

"Not what's it seems? That's not what you were saying when your dick was in my mouth. That's definitely not what you was saying when you was texting me telling me you wanted to come inside me."