Chapter Seven - Can you keep a secret?

-The Next Day-

Cai's P.O.V

Today is the day I've been waiting on since forever .. Sunday. Every third Sunday in each month the family gets together to have dinner and since both my mama and Ava (Killian's mama) are not working everything worked out perfectly.

-----

"How are my two favorite ladies doing?" I kissed their cheeks.

"Boy why you in this kitchen." My mama laughed.

"Violet this boy is a mess." Ava joined in laughing.

"I just came to check up on you two." I spoke.

"You need to check up on Killian." Ava told me.

"I heard about him and Trinity, are they really having relationship problems?" My mama asked.

"Ion know ma." I'm really not the type to go around talking other people's business. "How about when he get here you two talk to him." I suggested.

"Where is that boy?" Ava asked.

"He went to get Trinity, she's at her sister's place."

Not wanting to talk about Killian anymore I decided to leave the kitchen, I'm just gone watch a little TV until the food's done.

Cali's P.O.V

After that kiss with Killian I started feeling guilty, not only because I have a boyfriend but because I could have possibly broken up a family.

Feeling a little down I decided to watch a little TV with Cai.

"What you watching?" I sat beside him.

"I don't know what the fuck this is." He told me. "Where Brian at?"

"He should be here real soon, where's Killian and his baby mama." I can't lie I'm not the type to get jealous over what I don't have but with Killian it was different.

"Why you worrying?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why you worrying about Brian?"

"Shut up." He demanded.

Sitting beside Cai I rested my feet into his lap, I love my brother.

-Twenty Minutes Later-

After a few minutes had passed everyone was all settled and ready to eat.

I got so excited when Brian came, its like I can't go a day without him by my side but then seeing Trinity and Killian killed my mood. I don't like the fact that she's pregnant by him, I wanted that to be me one day not her.

As we all sat in the living room Killian and I kept making eye contact, my attention was focused on him from he came in the house.

"Babe did you get the car seat?" Trinity asked.

"Naw Imma get it tomorrow, I was busy."

She rolled her eyes at his responce.

"Damn is this food gonna ever finish?" Cai spoke loudly.

"Cai watch your mouth, you guys can have a seat at the table." Ava told us.

"Cai watch your damn mouth!" My mama yelled from the kitchen.

No one sat at both ends of the table because we all new Ava and my mama would sit there. Killian an Trinity sat beside one another while Brian an I sat beside each other facing them. Caiden decided to sit next to mama .. Punk ass.

We all sat around the table like one big happy family as my mama said grace. After that was done we began eating.

They were all talking, laughing and interacting as a family, but me? Killian had me distracted. Every few minutes he would intentionally rub his feet up and down my leg as he smirked. He wanted to play but I felt as though what he was doing was disrespectful.

I decided to excuse myself from the table after I was done eating. "Imma go clean up." I told them.

I had to get away from everyone, I was getting a little emotional from all the thoughts that filled my head.

Killian's P.O.V

It's been a long ass four months especially having to deal with a retionship that's already damaged, an unexpected pregnancy and a female that I can't date by law.

That kiss between Cali and I was what I've always wanted. I didn't expect for it to go down the way it did but I don't regret doing it.

After she left the dinner table all the men were told to but away the dishes.

"Trinity baby go rest your feet." My mama told her.

She did as she was told.

While putting away the dishes Cai's clumsy ass decided to spill gravy all over my J's.

"Shit." I spoke out loud.

"My bad bruh." He tried cleaning them. "I'll get you some new one's."

"Naw man Imma go clean this up."

As I made my way to the bathroom I remembered that Cali had went in there earlier. Slowly opening the door I noticed her looking at herself in a mirror.

Walking up behind her I held her by her waist turning her around.

"Killian what are you doi--"

Before she could finish I pressed my lips against hers.

As the kiss deepened I placed her on the counter top while standing between her legs.

Breaking the kiss I softly sucked and nibbled on her neck, hearing her moans fill up the bathroom turned me on completely.

Placing my lips back onto hers we began kissing again. As we continued to kiss the bathroom door got busted open.

"Killian?" Trinity yelled in a whisper. "What the fuck are you doing with her."

Cali hopped down then stood beside me.

"Trinity it ain't what it looks like." I told her.

"What the fuck you mean nigga." She walked up to me. "She's sixteen, your twenty two!" She slapped my face.

"I'm sorry." Cali spoke while speed walking out the door.

"This how you gone do me?" Brian asked as he stood by the door blocking Cali. "You a hoe."

"Brian I'm sorry, please." She began crying.

"Please? Please what! Get out my face." He tried walking away but Cali held onto his wrist.

He pulled his hand away forcefully. "Fuck you Cali! I never did anything to hurt you but bitches like you don't appreciate that shit." She stood in front of him in shock then quickly ran pass him in tears.

He then left the bathroom.

"Your sick." Trinity spat out. "Lose my number and my address. I'll call you when I'm in labour."

She walked out of the bathroom sniffling.

What's going to happen next?

Will Brian or Trinity snitch?

What do you think Cali and Killian are going to do about the whole situation?

Keep reading to find out more BUT remember to PLEASE vote and comment!