Chapter Five - New relationships.

-The Next Day-

Cali's P.O.V

My date with Brian last night was amazing, I loved the way he treated me. We learned a lot about one another and we've learned that we have a lot in common.

Brian and I have decided to go on another date but in a different environment. I think this is the beginning of something special.

After seeing Killian with his girl last night and how much they like each other I've came to the conclusion that him and I would never become one.

-----

"So you like him?" Ciara asked as she walked into my bedroom followed by London.

"I'm not gone even lie, I like him a lot."

They both squealed in excitement. "Cali and Brian sitting in a tree F U C K I N G--"

"London!" I yelled out before she could finish her remix of the song.

"Whaaat?" She asked all innocent as we all burst out into laughter.

"Why you so nasty gir'?" Cici asked as she continued to laugh.

"Shit, I have no idea." She replied with a shrugg.

"Any who .. You guys I think Brian and I are really going to become something special in the future." I told them.

"I knew you would like him, he's perfect for you." Cici smiled.

"What about me? London needs to be loved too." She poked out her bottom lip.

"London you know I got you, I just had to take care of Cali first." Cici spoke. "You know she gets bipolar when she's single." They both shared a laugh.

"Ha-ha very funny." I threw a pillow at them both.

Sighh, I love my girls.

Caiden's P.O.V

I've Been chilling at the trap a lot lately since Killian found himself a girl. I think maybe I should do the same ... Naw, fuck that. Female's are like a twenty four hour job.

She's cool people though, I hope they last cause Killian's a real loyal dude and that shit is like one in a million.

After rolling up a few blunts I decided to watch a little TV until Cali calls me for dinner.

-----

"Bruh wake yo' ass up." I heard Killian say.

"Well look who's back, nigga I thought I'd never see yo' ass again."

He chuckled. "Man you know I could never stay away for too long."

"You right." I sat up. "So what's up with you? I asked.

"Man I'm just chillin'." I could tell he was happy by the way he kept smiling an shit.

"Damn nigga she done got yo' ass tripped." I laughed.

"Naw bruh, never." He replied. "But what's up with you?"

"I'm Gucci, I'm just tryna figure out who this lil nigga is that Cali went out with last night."

"She seeing someone?" He asked. "Ain't she a little too young?"

"Hell yeah but Imma find out what's up." I told him.