Chapter Twelve - Saying goodbye isn't as easy as I thought.

Cali's P.O.V

It's been a few days since the whole incident has happened with my mama, Cai and I. I've been packing non stop since I was moving with my dad for a few months.

Instead of being transferred to another school where I know no one my mama had gotten my teachers to send all of my assignments to me via email.

I don't want to move because moving means starting over and starting over means I won't be able to do anything I use to, most importantly I won't be able to be with Killian as much as I do now.

Living in NewYork is not going to last long.

-----

"So your telling me that she went over to his house to fuck?" London asked as she helped me pack.

"Yup, then she gone call me a bitch. I was about to beat her ass but Killian held me back." I started getting mad all over again. "After everything she gone turn around and treat me like I was another bitch off the street."

"Damn Cali that's messed up, you think she'll tell the cops about you and Killian being together?" She asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "She has no proof so if she wants to waste her time then I wish her the best."

"She's real messed up in the head, I knew she was a crazy bitch but I mean damn." London giggled. "Imma stay far away from her."

"You better, she's only gonna do you like she did me."

"So why didn't you tell me about Killian?"

I sighed. "I didn't tell anyone, I'm still not telling anyone. It's too much of a big risk, I would hate to be the cause of him going to jail."

She smiled. "You like him a lot don't you?"

"I do." I admitted. "I don't know if I'll make it so far away from him London." I hate this.

"You'll be okay, if he care's about you the way he said then nothing's gonna break you two up, not even you moving away."

"Yeah you right." London was always my favorite, she's real. "I love you." I walked over to her giving her a tight squeeze.

"Cali?"

"Yeah."

"Let me go bitch." She laughed.

I then joined in. "I'm gonna miss you." I kissed her cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you more."

I've realized that going through hard times is when you know who's going to always be there for you.  Instead of helping me Ciara was secretly trying to break me down. It sucks because she was by my side for years along with London.

I guess the older I get the more I realize who's building me up and breaking me down.

After hours of packing London and I were finally done. She decided to go home while I stayed home enjoying the rest of my punishment.

I got my phone back so I was thankful that I was able to talk to Killian whenever but I needed to see him.

Since I only have a few hours in L.A why not spend it with who I love.

Walking upstairs to my mama's bedroom I softly knocked on her door.

"Come in."

"Ma?"

"Yes baby." She patted on the spot beside her so I could sit.

"Do I really have to go?" I asked.