*Chapter Sixteen - Things just aren't working out.

Cali's P.O.V

Looking out the door as Cai and Killian left with my dad tears flowed down my face. I didn't want them to leave but now that they have, everything's hitting me all at once.

I ran into my bedroom stuffing my face into my pillow as I continued to cry.

Hearing my bedroom door being opened I refused to move.

"Cali?" I heard Megan call out. "Are you okay?"

"What do you want." I wasn't in the mood for talking, especially with her.

"I just came too see how you were doing." She smiled. "I mean considering the fact that your brother just left along with your boyfriend." She smirked.

I immediately sat up. "First of all he's not my boyfriend, second stay out of my damn business."

She laughed. "That's not what I've been seeing .. And hearing. You guys tend to get real loud when your fucking."

"We never had sex." I told her. "Why am I even explaining myself to you, please leave."

She smiled. "What? You don't like the sex talk with your mama ?"

"You could never compare to my mother, the only thing that you have is a piece of paper saying your 'married' to my dad. Since I've been here you haven't shown your own son any motherly love so before you come talking shit about being someone's 'mother' please make sure your doing the job right."

She giggle. "Wow that hurts Cali." She started walking away but stopped. "Like I told your boyfriend, your secret's safe with me love and next time don't be so loud hun." She left my bedroom closing the door behind her.

"Ughh I hate her!" I yelled into my pillow.

Not wanting to be alone with her in the house I decided to sit out front, like I use to do at home in L.A.

This neighborhood was real quiet, filled with a lot of high class families. Something I wasn't use to. I watched as a few kids played cheerfully in their little blow up pool, I giggled remembering when Killian and I would play in ours years ago.

I stayed outside for a few long minutes until my dad finally pulled up. "Hey baby." He kissed my forehead.

"Hey daddy." I smiled.

"Where's Megan and CJ?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have no idea."

"Why you outside?"

"I needed some fresh air." I simply said.

"Be careful out here." He said before walking inside.

I plugged my beats by dre into my iPhone, I was about to enter my own little world.

I listened to K. Camp, August Alsina, YG and Nicki Minaj's full album that I had download from iTunes.

Looking around my environment I noticed some dude staring, I wasn't feeling the way he kept looking at me.

I noticed him walking to where I was, he looked about my age or a few years older.

I wasn't into making any new friends so I placed my beats back onto my head turning the volume up to its loudest.

I noticed him standing in front of me with a friendly smile on his face, he was real cute but I wasn't interested.

He looked as though he stood at 6'5, nice brown skin filled with a few tattoos, brown eyes, full pink lips and his fresh fade cut looked good on him.