Chapter Six - Baby on board / Kiss and tell.

-Three Months Later-

Cali's P.O.V

These past couple months have been great considering the fact that Brian and I are a couple. After a months of getting to know each other a little better we finally decided to become a couple. He's been spoiling me since we met but these past two months that we've been dating have been amazing. He doesn't treat me like a kid and most importantly he's never asked to do anything sexual with me.

-----

"Bae what you wanna do today?" Brian and I were spending the day together at my house.

"Let's just chill - Watch a movie."

"What we watching?" I asked.

"You choose."

What better movie to watch other than Love & Basketball. I think every couple should sit and watch that movie, it can teach you a lot in a relationship.

"Really? That's what you chose?" He chuckled.

"Yess, I figured we both would enjoy it." I kissed his lips.

I continued laying on his chest as the movie began to play. I was enjoying every moment I spent with him.

Thirty minutes into the movie in came Cai and Killian interuping Brian and I's little alone time.

"Why the hell do you two always have to be loud when your together?" I asked annoyed.

"Why the hell you two always gotta be together period?" Cai asked.

"Shut up Cai."

"Who's this lil' nigga?" Killian asked.

"That's Cali's b--" Cai began to speak.

"My boyfriend." I smiled. "Brian this is Killian, Killian this is Brian."

"Wassup." Brian said while focusing on our movie.

Killian ignored him by walking out of the house as Cai followed.

"What's up with him?" Brian asked.

"I have no idea." I was a bit confused.

"Come here." He pulled me into his lap while holding onto my waist. "Kiss me."

"Why should I?" I teased.

"You got two choices - Either you give me a kiss or I take it." I turned my head. "Ohh so you want me to take it." He smirked.

I remained silent.

Gently grabbing my face he quickly slammed his lips into mines. I loved the way he touched me as we kissed, I loved the way he held onto my body, I loved everything he did.

After breaking the kiss I took in deep breaths. "Did you have to do it so rough?" I asked.

"You ain't seen rough yet." He smirked. "That'll teach you a lesson." He chuckled.

"That's not funny, that hurt."

"Awe want me to kiss it again?"

"Yeahh."

Leaning in he pressed his lips against mines. I took that as an opportunity to get his ass back so I bit his lip.

He quickly pulled away. "Damn Cali."

"What?" I asked as if I did nothing.

"That shit hurt."

"Good." I stuck my tongue out at him.