Chapter ThirtyThree - Time to tell the truth / What's really going on?

- A few weeks later - 

Cali's P.O.V

Today was the day Killain and I would be spending the night together, I just hope he had something planned for us both to do. I was tired of going to his house not doing anything besides falling asleep on his bed. 

Walking into the living room I watched as my parents sat down watching one of their favorite movies along with CJ. I squeezed my little body in between them both. 

"Cali what are you doing?" My mom asked as she moved over a bit.

"It's not what she's doing, it's what does she want." My dad added.

I smiled at him, he knew me too good.

"I just wanna hang out with some friends tonight .. Maybe see a movie or two then spend the night with London?" I asked.

"Again Cali? You've really been going out alot lately, I think you should stay at home tonight, with your family." My mom spoke.

"Let her go Violet, I'm sure she's done everything she was suppose to." My dad told her.

"Pleaseeee mama." I gave her one of my sad faces. "I promise I'll be good."

She sighed softly. "Okay, but this the last time Cali."

I kissed both my parents cheeks. "Thank you." 

I got off the couch making my way into my bedroom where London was.

She sat up as I entered the room. "Did they buy it?"

"Of course." I took a seat beside her in bed.

She smiled. "So what do you think he's going to do for you two tonight?"

"I don't know, I just wanna be with him tonight I don't care what we does."

"You love him alot don't you?"

My cheeks began turning red as I thought about him. "More than I ever expected."

"Do you think you'll ever give him your virginity?" She asked. "I know you've been thinking about it."

"I have but - I don't know, whatever happens, happens." I told her honestly. 

I don't know what Killian and I have planned for the future but whatever it is I just hope it makes us both happy.

"So about tonight, what did you tell your parents?" 

"I told them I'll be spending the night at your house with a few friends and maybe later we'll watch a few movies."

"And they believed you?" She giggled. 

"Don't they always?"

"Your good." 

Laying back into bed I pulled out my phone sending Killian a quick text. I'm looking forward to tonight, I can't wait to see you.

Placing my phone to the side I smiled while thinking about him and I, I really do love Killian but our relationship has to be fixed.

-----

- Hours Later - 

Ciara's P.O.V

I've been waiting days to talk to Cai and today was finally the day I planned on going to his house so he could know I never lied to him. After cheerleading and chior practice I was finally making my way to their house, it was getting dark out so I walked faster than usual.