RIDE 4 (The dumb and the dumber)

Only I can change my life no one else can do it for me.
:Carol burnet:

Ace's p.o.v
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well finally that ear damaging class with Rosa was over, and I'm now heading to P.E , we are gonna play Dodge ball and guess who was with me in that class, Rosa ,and she is with me in the same team and currently using me as a shield so she wouldn't get hit ,she kept on screaming every time a ball hits someone on the team I was staring to get annoyed ,someone from the opposite team threw a ball my way I dodged it and it hit Rosa instead, straight at her head I caught her before she fell to the ground .

She blacked out ,of course a fucking ball hit her head I thought as I carried her in my arms to the nurses office. Nurse Ashley the only person I like at this school she rushed at me staring at the unconscious girl in my arms with worry I told her what happened and then she left to get ice, I put Rosa on the bed and covered her with the sheets. I didn't really want to go back to class so I rested on the seat beside the bed .

I woke up from the sound of someone playing the harmonica horribly oh Rosa is awake "can you stop?" I asked her annoyed and kinda amused by her horrible playing she looked at me and stopped smiling sheepishly "what happened? And how did I get here?" She asked with a hint of pink on her cheeks " you got hit by a dodge ball and blacked out so i carried you here " I answered "how long was I here ?" She looked around for some clock " your were here for about three hours and school is over now"I answered her.

"Oh shit I'M LATE! Ace can you give me a ride to my job pleaseeeeee!? She stares at me with her big eyes, she looked desperate. I sighed " OK get up"

"Thank you thank you thank youuu! " she hugged me I tensed and then I slowly gave her an awkward pat on the back she unwrapped her arms from around me, and walked by my side as we got to the parking spot "okay so now where is your car ?" She looked around but she only found my motorcycle "wait this is yours?" I nodded she suddenly squealed as I sat and waited for her to come behind me she put her hands on my shoulders I gently took them and put them around my torso I got the engine on and started driving with Rosa's head resting on my back while her arms are around me .

( Ace kinda has a soft spot for Rosa 😏, what do you think of this chapter comment and don't forget to vote xoxoxo😘