RIDE 8 ( alcohol )

There are far many silent sufferers not because they don't yearn to reach out , but because they didn't find anyone who cares: anonymous

Ace's p.o.v
-----------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I found Rosa still asleep on her bed and her body was positioned in a weird angle .I slowly got out of the room and wrote her a note telling her that I had to go home. When I got back home the house reeked alcohol and there was broken glass every where. I looked over to the couch dad was sleeping in an uncomfortable position. I went over to him and woke him up " what the hell happened??!"

He looked so tired under his eyes were so dark ,he answered " after you left your mom and I had a fight she was getting out of control so I got out of the house for a drive. When I got back she was drunk when she saw me she tried to hit me , but she was so drunk so it was easy to hold her I took her to the room to put her in bed and then I fell asleep on the couch" I looked at my dad and sighed I told him to go clean himself while I make breakfast .

I went to the kitchen and made us some pancakes ,and bacon, dad got down and we started to eat when I suddenly heard him saying " I'm sorry" he looked so genuine but I'm not gonna forgive him easily so I answered " too late" and we continued eating in silence.

( comment what you think of the chapter and don't forget to vote xoxoxo😘)

Dana