RIDE 9 ( The Bitches)

Its sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew: Henry Rollins:

Ace's p.o.v
**********************************

The weekend was over and it was now Monday, when I walked into the school Rosa walked beside me telling me about her morning ,when I got to my locker she told me to wait for her because she is going to the bathroom.
I kinda consider her a friend so I kept on waiting for her ,but she was taking too long I got close to the bathroom doors and I heard muffeld screaming .Ashley the bitchiest girl in our school was screaming in pain as Rosa was on top of her pulling her hair. Honestly I'm impressed.

I pulled Rosa off her and took her out of the bathroom.

"Why were you on top of her?"

She looked proud as she said " she was annoying me since I came to this school  so I hit her."

"Well let's get out of here before the principal knows about what you did" I told her as we were getting out of school. We were planning to hang out a bit in her house.

30 minutes later:

We were now in the super market and  Rosa was trying to decide for the past 10 minutes on what flavor soda she wants.

" OK so do I get grape or orange soda? Help meeee." She whines.

"Grape soda" I answered

"But I drink a lot of grape soda i want to try something new"

" OK then buy the orange one " I  rolled my eyes .

"But the orange one is kind of sour."

" please just choose one " I begged.

5 minutes later:

She ended up not buying any soda.
We were finally heading towards my motorcycle when I suddenly hear a thud.

I found Rosa on the floor holding her ankle in pain I helped her stand up and wrapped one arm around her so she can lean on me.

"You're so clumsy " I say as I help her get on the motorcycle.

"Well maybe it's karma for hitting that girl. Oh well she deserved it."

We finally arrived at her house and I put a movie on she sat on her bed and I took the couch.  We kept on bickering about how the characters were doing dumb things the whole time.

( I know this chapter was a Lil bit boring but I promise the next chapter is going to be interesting😉)xoxoxo,😘

Dana