RIDE 24 ( cold waters and fun times )

I only know in the moment :tame impala

Ace's p.o.v
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A few days have passed and my arm and leg felt way better , and it's all because Rosa was taking care of me the whole time , she would literally shove the disgusting medicine down my throat.

"Aceeee!!!! I'm boredddd let's do something fun." Rosa whined and I had a great idea cross my mind.

"Rosa get dressed in a swimsuit I'm gonna go to my house and get myself one as well I have an awesome plan." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and got out of the house.

I was hoping that Dad wouldn't be home he was so heartbroken when I told him about what mom did he was filing a divorce. And mom moved away she doesn't live with us anymore she lives with the guy she screwed.

When I arrived at my house the place felt cold and empty like it always did and thank god no one was there.

I packed a bag with my clothes including my swimsuit and went out of the house. I went back and Rosa was ready and she looked sooo excited that she couldn't stay still.

"Where are we going Ace?" She asked me.

" it's a surprise" she groaned.

When we finally arrived Rosa got out the car and stood close to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Rosa close your eyes" I guided her until we arrived I told her to open her eyes and she immediately started running while pulling me towards the lake.

I used to go to this lake all the time when I was a kid and I'm glad that she liked it.

She started taking off her dress until she was just in her bathing suit. And I took off my shirt as well .

She started splashing water on me so I started chasing her doing the same 10 minutes later me and her were breathing heavily. She looked so beautiful, I swam towards her and I put my arms around her waist and pulled her to my chest she started leaning in and I did so as well.
Our lips touched and she wrapped her arms around my neck I pulled away and put my head against hers.

" Rosa will you be my girlfriend?" She immediately kisses me again but more softly this time.

" so is that a yes ?" I ask her with a soft smile.

"Yes of course silly!" I lifted her up and spun around.