RIDE 12 ( """Date""" night pt.2 )

Every thing will fall back in its place just be patient : anonymous

Ace's p.o.v
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I didn't feel what I was doing anger took over my body , but when I heard Rosa screaming I looked at her , her eyes held fear ,and it was all from me I looked at the unconscious Jake his lips were split and bruised his eye was a disgusting shade of purple and black his nose was probably broken.

I walked out of the diner I heard Rosa calling my name but I ignored it. I was in the park right now I sat on the bench starting daggers to the ground.

I heard footsteps coming my way Rosa put her hand on my shoulder .

"Ace"

I didn't answer

"Ace answer me "

" I ruined it" I say .

" Ace what are you talking about?"

"I'm bad luck wherever I go something bad happens, and whenever you're with me you get hurt." I looked at her and she looked angry.

"What the fuck are you saying?! Ace you're definitely not " bad luck" you always make me feel safe and I really love hanging out with you so please stop thinking so negatively about yourself!" She comes closer to me and suddenly hugs me.

" can you please promise me that you won't be afraid of me?"

"I promise " she said while tightly hugging me .

"And I promise you that no one one will hurt you as long as I'm alive and I will never hurt you OK"

"OK " she says .

" come on let's take you home " I say while walking us to the motorcycle.

When we went home I took Rosa in the front of her door.

"Thanks for taking me out Ace I had fun" she slowly leaned in giving me a kiss on the cheek and got inside her house .