RIDE 11 (""Date"" night pt. 1 )

We accept the love we think we deserve:Stephen chebosky

Ace's p.o.v
##############################

I went home to get ready for my "date" with Rosa and I wasn't able of taking a small smile off my face the whole time I was getting ready my dad was looking at me weirdly .

"What got you in a good mood ?" He asked with a smile .

"I'm going out with a girl called Rosa in my school" I answered.

He smiled so wide it was kinda scary
"What does she look like , what is she like can you please invite her over for dinner OH MY GOD! My son is a all grown up! "

he wiped a tear from his eye I looked at him weirdly with a small smile and shook my head ignoring all his questions , mom was staring at us with an emotion in her eye that I can't recognize.

When I was done I got out of the house and got on the motorcycle and drove to Rosa's house I opened the door she gave me the key .

"I'm here!!!" I  yelled

" OK ONE SECOND!!!!!" She yelled.

Seconds later I heard her getting down the stairs and she looked gorgeous she wore a black top with a black jean skirt and she was wearing white converse typical Rosa.

I held my hands for her she put her small hands in mine they fit perfectly I thought I looked at her face she was looking at our hands .

"You look cute" I told her .
" Well you look quite handsome " she blushes.

" Thank you princess "

"OK OK enough your making me blush way too much and I look like a tomato"she  grumbled and I chuckled as I took her out the door and I wrapped my jacket around her waist cause she might feel uncomfortable on the motorcycle while wearing a skirt and helped her ride on the motorcycle we drove to a diner .

" I know it isn't the best pla...." I didn't get to complete the sentence cause she was already limping excitedly toward it.

I smiled a small smile and followed her.

There was a group of guys from our school who were all on the football team looking at her ,but she didn't notice them I glared at them all of them looked away except Jake Travis the captain he said "guess who is getting lucky"

He said that loudly I was making my way towards him getting ready to beat him up but Rosa held me back shaking her head I calmed down and took her to a booth we got the menus and started ordering food .

The waiter came to our table with a friendly smile thank god he wasn't one of these cliche waiters who is gonna hit on Rosa.

I take it back he was staring at her like she was a piece of meat. I cleared my throat he was about to glare at me but I glared first he looked scared as hell ha!

"I want a large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese" I ordered

"And can I get a burger with a side of fries but please no onions I'm allergic" Rosa ordered.

"Soooooo would you like to play 20 questions?" She asked

"Sure I will start what's your favorite color?" I asked

"Maroon. You?" She asks

"Black or dark blue"

"I figured " she says playfully.

"What do you mean?" I answer her wanting to know what she meant.

"I mean you give this bad boy era and most of the clothes you wear are black today was the only day you wore anything other than black" she answers as the food arrives .

We ate our food in silence. And when we were done on our way out Jake slapped Rosa's butt.

All I saw was red.