RIDE 26 ( A devil in a form of a woman )

Ace's p.o.v
—————————————————————-

Through out the whole class I was staring at them Ema noticed and she smirked, while Damon looked uncomfortable and kinda scared.

Rosa noticed and she smacked my arm.
"Stop that!" She whisper yelled.

"Why tho?" I asked kinda annoyed.

"Cause I don't want to seem like we care about them or feel threatened by them"
Her eyes were kinda glossy and sad.

I sighed and gave up "okay I will not do it again but seriously if any of them do anything tell me."

She nods her head and that was the end of our conversation till the end of class.

Rosa's p.o.v
**************************************

Ace and I walk out of the class and it seems like Ema has already made some friends and Damon already made friends with the jocks . It was almost weird how fast they were adapting but what even scarier is the fact that Ema and her new crew were looking at me and whispering and giggling.

One of the girls looked like she would rather be anywhere else than talk with them she had pitch black hair with green bangs That frame her face .Ema whispered something in her ear which made her so angry that she shoved Ema away from her.

"THATS FUCKING BULLSHIT I CANT STAND HERE AND LISTEN TO YOU SPREADING THIS CRAP ABOUT SOMEONE WHO YOU CLAIMED TO BE YOUR COUSIN!!!!" She suddenly yelled.

And started walking in our direction Ace and I looked at each other our eyes wide I was nervous why is she coming towards us. Ace eventually composed himself and transformed back into his poker faced self.

"Hey my name is Bailey and we are gonna be friends since it seems like both of you are the least fake people in this place okay?" She said after she arrived and before I could answer "great! Come on let's go get some food I'm hungry as shit.".

She had already started dragging Ace and I towards the school gate.

Ace looked confused while I was amused.