39. Queen of Osaka

Park Jihyo was the owner of a restaurant known by the name Jihyo's Heaven. The restaurant was relatively new. However its reputation was going up day by day. She wanted to officially launch a website for her restaurant, and for that matter she had come to Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon, who were very excited to work with her.

'We should adhere ourself to our client. We are novices so we should be friendly and handle them carefully,' Chaeyoung told Jeongyeon. He was better at interacting with clients. It wasn't that Jeongyeon was bad at it, after all he was a voice representative of a call center; but Chaeyoung had the ability to befriend almost anyone instantly. And he did befriend Jihyo. He cancelled his date with Mina and went with Jihyo to her restaurant to look around and take pictures for use in their work.

He showed up at Mina's house with flowers later to make up for the missed date. She wasn't exactly mad but she was sensitive about it. She didn't smile when he greeted her.

'Are you mad at me?' he asked.

'No,' she curtly replied.

'Give me a hug.'

'Did Park Jihyo not give you one?'

Chaeyoung chuckled, 'Someone is jealous haha. It was just work, honey. I had to cancel our date because we were desperate for work. But I missed you that's why I am here.'

Chaeyoung hugged Mina and she immediately melted in his embrace. She hugged him back and buried her face in the crook of his neck. She pecked his neck, then pulled back her head and looked at him. He did not need to be told what she wanted. He smiled, brought his face closer and pressed his lips on hers. Their lips moved in unison. They pulled each other closer into deeper kiss. Soon they turned hot and Mina pulled away.

'Are you going stay here tonight?' she asked, gasping, their foreheads pressed together.

'Nope. I have to work,' Chaeyoung said.

'Then you shouldn't tire yourself.'

'I don't want to work tonight,' he pouted and whined. Mina chuckled at this childlike whining.

'Cheer up. I'm very proud of you for working so hard,' she said.

'Really? Then I will work harder,' he smiled.

Truthfully, Mina liked that Chaeyoung was busy with his new business with Jeongyeon, even though it meant less time spent with her. Firstly, because he was charming when he worked hard. And second, because he no more had time to go drink and banter about and check out girls with Sana.

--------------

Working for Park Jihyo helped Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon earn some profit over their expense. However their initial investment hadn't been recovered. They worked on couple of other small projects but the real breakthrough came from a client from Ulsan.

'This one is big,' Jeongyeon told Chaeyoung, talking about their new project they got via email. They were in the living room, eating and drinking with Sana. They had a night free after weeks of non stop toiling.

'Who is the client?' Chaeyoung said, picking up a slice of pizza. Sana was flipping channels.

'Some Mr. Lee Jung. He's an optician. He's coming out with his own brand of contact lenses.'

'It's our first project outside Daegu. I guess our work is getting some recognition,' Chaeyoung said with a smile.

'We have a crisis though....'

Chaeyoung and Sana looked at him with concern. 'What?' they said in unison.

'Their deadline is incredibly short compared to the amount of work we will have. At least one of us have to quit from Callbox to meet the deadline. Of course, that would be me. But then I won't get my salary. We already have little money after clearing the bills. We would need to take a loan to take off this project smoothly,' Jeongyeon said. Chaeyoung scratched his head, thinking.