41. Hot ride

Mina didn't have to think much when Chaeyoung asked if she could help them. Chaeyoung barely spent time with her because he stayed busy. They hadn't even had a date in a while. So, when Chaeyoung called her, she instantly agreed to help them as it meant she could see him more even if she had to work more.

Since Mina was always near, Chaeyoung didn't have to try hard. While Mina thought that Chaeyoung working so diligently was charming, she also felt ignored because there was just always work to do. She would try to slightly provoke him when she yearned for his attention, but it never went beyond a hot kissing session. She understood that he would be tired from working two jobs and never pushed him.

Few days into the new project from Kim Yoon Sik, the man himself visited them and asked them for a favour. He wanted to arrange a dinner where he would invite some of his colleagues and associates in Daegu. However, since he was from Yongin, he didn't know any good place to organise such business dinner. So, he left his bank card in Jeongyeon's hand to book a place and arrange the dinner in his stead.

'Let's buy a house and car,' Chaeyoung joked.

'His attitude is really something. He mustn't have cared leaving his bank card with us since he is super rich. I mean we are basically strangers to him,' Jeongyeon said.

'It's a test of trust,' Mina said.

'That could be it. He is probably testing how much we can be trusted or how efficiently we can do an assignment we are given,' Sana said.

'Then we should try to give a good impression. Let's try not to spend much while giving them the best food and service,' Jeongyeon said. Chaeyoung snapped his fingers.

'I know exactly where. We can get a discount, yet they will enthusiastically serve us. Their food is so good,' Chaeyoung said.

'Where?'

'Jihyo's Heaven. She told me she would host any dinner we have for a discounted price,' Chaeyoung smiled, proud of himself for thinking of that restaurant. Mina just glared at him at the mention of the name. She hadn't forgotten that he cancelled a date because of that.

Jeongyeon and Sana agreed with him and they decided to pay Jihyo's Heaven a visit together. Jeongyeon called Park Jihyo and made an appointment with her. He also reserved a table for four for dinner. They packed in Sana's car for their trip to Jihyo's Heaven. Chaeyoung was driving. Jeongyeon was in the front and Mina and Sana were in the backseat.

'This place is really big. In another wing of their building they have a coffee corner and sweet shop, like a cafe,' Chaeyoung said, for the benefit of Sana and Mina, who were unfamiliar to the place.

'It's a good place to host this dinner. Their decor is beautiful. Even their employees are good looking,' Jeongyeon randomly added.

'Oh, Sana, there is this pretty pastry chef from France working there. I think she's your style,' Chaeyoung said. 'She is sexy.'

Mina cleared her throat, displeased by his last sentence.

'Really, Chaeyoung-ah? Did your tongue just slipped right now?' Sana chortled. Even Jeongyeon chuckled. Chaeyoung smiled biting his tongue.

Chaeyoung led the way into the restaurant. As soon as they entered an exotic looking waitress greeted them with a big smile.

'Oh my, long time no see, Chaeyoung-ssi! Welcome,' the waitress said.

'Yeah, it's been a while Somi-ssi. We had reserved a table earlier,' Chaeyoung said. Somi led them to their table.

'You seem well acquainted,' Mina whispered to Chaeyoung.